Google
English-Test.net
Find penpals and make new friends today!

foolhardiness; impetuosity; rashness; boldness
consensus
microcosm
temerity
exemplar
full quiz correct answer

Username
Password
 Remember me? 
Search   Album   FAQ   Memberlist   Profile   Private messages   Register   Log in 

Advice to new members.

TOEFL Practice tests Increase your TOEFL test score with
120 Vocabulary + 100 Grammar tests
600 TOEFL flashcards plus an ESL book
ESL Forums | Preparation for and help with the TOEFLŪ Test and essay samples collection
How do movies and TV influence people | University housing vs apartment
listening exercises
Advice to new members. #1 (permalink) Sat Dec 11, 2010 11:42 am   Advice to new members.

If your topic title is not written in the first column like the other students, then your work will be ignored.

If you submit more than one essay at the same time, BOTH essays will be ignored.

I suggest that you await the correction of your first essay before beginning to compose the next one. This way you just may learn something instead of repeating the same errors over and over again.

Kitos.

TOEFL listening lectures: How would you describe the results of the Viking biological experiments?

Advice to new members. #2 (permalink) Sat Dec 11, 2010 11:47 am   Advice to new members.

I am going to be JOBLESS TT______TT, Boss. ^^.
Actually, this is much better.

TOEFL Prep Tests — Increase your Score with 120 free TOEFL Vocabulary TestsTOEFL Study Guide Guaranteed to Raise TOEFL scores without weeks and months of studying — View the Free ReportTOEFL Test Package — Learn the most difficult TOEFL vocabulary words you need to pass the TOEFL with these vocabulary tests and this unique flash card systemThis newsletter tells you all about English! Subscribe to free email English course
Advice to new members. #3 (permalink) Sun Dec 12, 2010 13:21 pm   Advice to new members.

Hello, thank u for the link, actually i am a beginner here, i posted my essays the 1st time. so what sould i do now? I will not get any comments and corretions for these two ones ??? Or sould I wait for them?
Argine

Advice to new members. #4 (permalink) Sun Dec 12, 2010 13:23 pm   Advice to new members.

Argine, you should delete one of the two, then wait until you receive correction from Teacher Kitos, you can post the other. Be patient, he'll check it for you.

Advice to new members. #5 (permalink) Sun Dec 12, 2010 13:25 pm   Advice to new members.

Good job Mr kitos' Henchman :))

Advice to new members. #6 (permalink) Sun Dec 12, 2010 13:26 pm   Advice to new members.

Thank you hihi ^^

How do movies and TV influence people | University housing vs apartment
ESL Forums | Preparation for and help with the TOEFLŪ Test and essay samples collection All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1
Latest topics on TOEFL Test Forums
Television advertisements directed toward young children should not be allowedSome people think that the traffic and environmental problems in cities can be soA teacher's ability to relate well with students is more important than...OMG! listening of my exam todayWHAT ARE THE CHARATERISTICS OF A GOOD WIFE?I took the exam today :DSome people prefer to spend their lives doing the same things and avoid changeShould parents allow children use the computer? ArticleIt is unnecessary to be courteous to anybody?People should buy things made in their own countryHow to deal with stressOpinions about prison systemhello .. can anyone please check essay :)