plentiful; copious; profuse; full abounding with
record
abundant
innocent
viable

the exact dimensions of the area

Grammar | live a charmed life
the exact dimensions of the area #1 (permalink) Sat Dec 11, 2010 18:29 pm   the exact dimensions of the area

ESL/EFL Test #59 "Venues", question 5

The next thing we needed to work out was the exact ......... of the area that we needed in order to present the event.

(a) diversions
(b) directions
(c) diagonals
(d) dimensions

ESL/EFL Test #59 "Venues", answer 5

The next thing we needed to work out was the exact dimensions of the area that we needed in order to present the event.

Correct answer: (d) dimensions

The next thing we needed to work out was the exact directions of the area that we needed in order to present the event.
_________________________

what does it mean dimensions of the area ?
English Learner

the exact dimensions of the area #2 (permalink) Sun Dec 12, 2010 10:00 am   the exact dimensions of the area

The size measurements of the area. Here, the floorspace: 10 meters x 20 meters, perhaps, for the event.
_________________

Can you find all the prepositions in this story?English grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Start exploring the English language today! Subscribe to free email English course
Grammar | live a charmed life
cashed in his chipscarry the cancan't hold a candle togarbage, trash, waste and rubbish.He speaks Spanish.A crocodile is a large, carnivorous animalpluralise an adjectiveomitting infinitiveour analysts have spelled out what happenedRobert's courting TanyaHe allows squattingthen you can board the plane.heart to heart