mass departure; emigration
exodus
anarchy
emissary
blandishment

WHAT ARE THE CHARATERISTICS OF A GOOD WIFE?

Some people think that the traffic and environmental problems in cities can be so | TOEFL® essay samples: The Impacts of Global Warming On World Life
WHAT ARE THE CHARATERISTICS OF A GOOD WIFE? #1 (permalink) Sun Dec 12, 2010 8:59 am   WHAT ARE THE CHARATERISTICS OF A GOOD WIFE?

This is my second essay here. I would be thankful if the coach could score me.

As a matter of fact, every man who is on the eve of walking down the aisle is thinking about choosing and finding a good wife. In this matter, the first things that come to mind are what a good wife’s characteristics are. In this brief essay some essential elements of a good wife will be mentioned.

First of all, compatibility is of momentous importance of a marriage partner. Since the marital life is a huge commitment for the couples who choose each other as an everlasting life partner, without compatibility it will turn out to be a struggle rather than a tranquillizing life.

Second, a great number of unmarried girls think of a knight in shining armour who is perfect in all aspects. But no one is ideal. A good wife accepts her husband as he is as a growing individual and helps him grow in the direction that he chooses. A husband has so much to offer if only his wife gives him space to be himself.

Thirdly, it is commonplace between men that women are notorious for being verbose. Men as a working force of a family sometimes have a hard time at their workplace. Thus, they need a calm environment in their home, especially when they just arrive home. In this case, being silent may seem more plausible. On the other hand, sometimes a husband needs his wife to share his problems with her and get a kind feedback from his wife. Being talkative may seem more cogent in this case. A good wife is clever enough to know when she must quiet and when talk.

At last, but maybe even in the same level of importance with above mentioned factors, attraction should be named. From morally vantage point, love should be limited to marital partner. Attraction is a necessary aspect of a good wife which attracts her husband's attention to her. Although sex appeal of a curvaceous and voluptuous wife cannot guarantee the fidelity, lacking it is likely doom to husband's disloyalty.

Thanks in advance
Alfee

TOEFL listening lectures: A lecture from a physical science class
Alfonso

Re: WHAT ARE THE CHARATERISTICS OF A GOOD WIFE? #2 (permalink) Sun Dec 12, 2010 11:24 am   Re: WHAT ARE THE CHARATERISTICS OF A GOOD WIFE?

Alfonso wrote:

First of all, compatibility is of momentous importance in a marriage partner. Since the marital life is a huge commitment for the couples who choose each other as an everlasting life partner, without compatibility it will turn out to be a struggle rather than a tranquillizing life.

Thirdly, it is commonplace between men that women are notorious for being verbose. Men as a working force of a family sometimes have a hard time at their workplace. Thus, they need a calm environment in their home, especially when they just arrive back from work. In this case, being silent may seem more plausible. On the other hand, sometimes a husband needs his wife to share his problems, and get a kind feedback from his wife. Being talkative may seem more cogent in this case. A good wife is clever enough to know when she must quiet and when to talk.

Lastly, but maybe even in the same level of importance with above mentioned factors, attraction should be named. From a moral vantage point, love should be limited to ones marital partner. Attraction is a necessary aspect of a good wife which attracts her husband's attention to her. Although sex appeal of a curvaceous and voluptuous wife cannot guarantee fidelity, the lacking of it is likely to lead to the husband's disloyalty.
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Very well expressed Alfie.

_________________

TOEFL Prep Tests — Increase your Score with 120 free TOEFL Vocabulary TestsTOEFL Study Guide Guaranteed to Raise TOEFL scores without weeks and months of studying — View the Free ReportTOEFL Test Package — Learn the most difficult TOEFL vocabulary words you need to pass the TOEFL with these vocabulary tests and this unique flash card systemHow many different ways with words do you know? Subscribe to free email English course
WHAT ARE THE CHARATERISTICS OF A GOOD WIFE? #3 (permalink) Sun Dec 12, 2010 13:02 pm   WHAT ARE THE CHARATERISTICS OF A GOOD WIFE?

Alfie your essay was really good. However, you make me feel I am going to be a spinster LOL ^^
_________________
I'll be back. I'll miss you guys so much... See you soon...
NguyenTrg

WHAT ARE THE CHARATERISTICS OF A GOOD WIFE? #4 (permalink) Sun Dec 12, 2010 14:25 pm   WHAT ARE THE CHARATERISTICS OF A GOOD WIFE?

I want to tell a so-called joke. As a matter of fact, I'm, as a man, not supposed to say like this but never mind. It is our merciful and generous God who created us like this.

The God was asked by a human that "why you created women so beautiful" and the God said "because I wanted men love them". "But why so naive?", God replied "because I wanted to let them love men, too".

Don't worry. There is an old adage in my native country which I really like which says: "don't rush to choose your marriage partner. For everybody there is a perfect partner and your work is to use some of her/him manifestations which are given by God."
Alfonso

WHAT ARE THE CHARATERISTICS OF A GOOD WIFE? #5 (permalink) Sun Dec 12, 2010 15:14 pm   WHAT ARE THE CHARATERISTICS OF A GOOD WIFE?

Alfonso wrote:

^^ Thanks, I am just kidding.
How intelligent and gentlemanly you are!!!
_________________
NguyenTrg

WHAT ARE THE CHARATERISTICS OF A GOOD WIFE? #6 (permalink) Sun Dec 12, 2010 16:05 pm   WHAT ARE THE CHARATERISTICS OF A GOOD WIFE?

Alfonso wrote:

Now it's my turn to be a spinster now since I'm not as naive as God had thought xD (just kidding)
_________________
Hope for the best, be prepared for the worst!
Gianglp

WHAT ARE THE CHARATERISTICS OF A GOOD WIFE? #7 (permalink) Sun Dec 12, 2010 16:12 pm   WHAT ARE THE CHARATERISTICS OF A GOOD WIFE?

LOL you are more intelligent my friend. No doubt you maybe a spinster coz some guys can never compete with you ^^
_________________
NguyenTrg

men are better drivers than women.Some people think that the automobile has improved modern life. Others think ....women are better driver than menOur responsibility to save endangered speciesThe best way to learn about a foreign country is reading newspaper and magazines.only the movie teach us something about real life worth watching?Many people have changed from a mainly meat - based diet to a vegetarian one in rTelevision advertisements directed toward young children should not be allowedAdvertising is the main cause of unhealthy eating habits?OMG! listening of my exam todayI took the exam today :DSome people prefer to spend their lives doing the same things and avoid changeShould parents allow children use the computer? Article