resting; reclining
ubiquitous
tangible
facetious
recumbent

OMG! listening of my exam today

About TOEFLŪ test rooms... | It is more important for students to understand ideas and concepts than it is for
OMG! listening of my exam today #1 (permalink) Sun Dec 12, 2010 10:37 am   OMG! listening of my exam today

i finished my exam 1 hours ago.
I had nothing to talk about it
My listening was the most disappointing part today. The quiz was really "awesome" although I understood lecture's structure. I filled a lot of my answer base on luck. I couldn't image the difficulty of it. The speaker talks really fast like Kaplan and Barron but the quiz was more ambiguous than all of the material barron, cambridge

However, My writing satified me. It's quite easy. The 2nd quiz is about careful plans
Mohamed is true that the reading is awesome too however I still could deal with it

To anyone who haven't taken real tests. I recommend do four Kaplan tests. They reflex exactly the speaker's speed although the quiz is much easier

Ah, about my speaking, it's acceptable.

TOEFL listening lectures: Why does the professor mention New York Harbor?
_________________
No pain, No gain !
Kaka193

Location: Viet Nam

OMG! listening of my exam today #2 (permalink) Sun Dec 12, 2010 10:46 am   OMG! listening of my exam today

Thank you mr Kitos. Your patience helps me triumph over writting part
I also thank to Mohamed, you are so kind.
_________________
No pain, No gain !
Kaka193

Location: Viet Nam

TOEFL Prep Tests — Increase your Score with 120 free TOEFL Vocabulary TestsTOEFL Study Guide Guaranteed to Raise TOEFL scores without weeks and months of studying — View the Free ReportTOEFL Test Package — Learn the most difficult TOEFL vocabulary words you need to pass the TOEFL with these vocabulary tests and this unique flash card systemRead these English anecdotes and maybe smile today? Subscribe to free email English course
OMG! listening of my exam today #3 (permalink) Sun Dec 12, 2010 11:20 am   OMG! listening of my exam today

Kaka, I wonder if you happened to take the test at the University of Pedagogy ?!?
_________________
Hope for the best, be prepared for the worst!
Gianglp

OMG! listening of my exam today #4 (permalink) Sun Dec 12, 2010 11:23 am   OMG! listening of my exam today

OMG, today both of you took exam my friend??? wish you all the best Kaka
@Gianglp, which university you are now studying at ?
_________________
I'll be back. I'll miss you guys so much... See you soon...
NguyenTrg

OMG! listening of my exam today #5 (permalink) Sun Dec 12, 2010 11:25 am   OMG! listening of my exam today

Your welcome my friend.
_________________
If you need help, on a windy night, be sure to leave a candle burning so a friend can see the light.
Mohammad64

Location: Isfahan, Iran

OMG! listening of my exam today #6 (permalink) Sun Dec 12, 2010 11:27 am   OMG! listening of my exam today

@Richard: I'm going to the scandalous (lol, just kidding, don't take it serious!) FPT University right now ... How abt u? which one are u going to apply?
_________________
Gianglp

OMG! listening of my exam today #7 (permalink) Sun Dec 12, 2010 11:33 am   OMG! listening of my exam today

But how old are you? I would think that you are studying at a university. I have set my heart on Foreign Trade University. But I am worried now. I have had a talk with my Mom, Grandparents this afternoon. Giang, if I fail this forthcoming exam, I will run the risk of failing to go into this university, and I really don't want to apply for any others, it is my big love :(
_________________
NguyenTrg

OMG! listening of my exam today #8 (permalink) Sun Dec 12, 2010 11:46 am   OMG! listening of my exam today

FYI, I'm turning 21 next month ^^ Oh, you set such a really high goal ( you will need at least 25/30 for Math,Physics and Chemistry or 22/30 for Math, Literature and English. I guess your focus is on the latter, rite? ) With the hardworking attitude you've shown, you surely can do it. I just wonder why you don't think of studying abroad with your English?
_________________
Gianglp

OMG! listening of my exam today #9 (permalink) Sun Dec 12, 2010 12:35 pm   OMG! listening of my exam today

A degree is not everything to me, I want to study in FTU for 2 years, then study abroad, I want to experience as much as possible. I have known many sisters, brothers there through FTU forum. I love them all, admire them all. I want to be there with them, want to become so good like them. That why I call FTU is big love of my life, I do not simply like it for its fame. But I put many efforts and time in this exam, I have almost neglected Literature and Math for these days in order to pay attention to English, it seems to me that I am putting all my eggs in one basket. After this exam, I have to make up for these days...:(
_________________
NguyenTrg

OMG! listening of my exam today #10 (permalink) Sun Dec 12, 2010 12:45 pm   OMG! listening of my exam today

When are you going to take the TOEFL then?

In my opinion, FTU is good, not because of its teaching quality but the opportunities it provides for students. My friends there (lots of my friends are going to FTU) usually learn many soft skills because FTU is very strong in school activities as well as social ones. The school gives them abundant free time (especially in the first and second years) to do other things instead of studying major subjects. That's why FTUers is very confident in communication and self-study.

Don't worry, you still have next semester to study Math and Literature :) I think you can do it. Always 'hope for the best and be prepared for the worst' :D
_________________
Gianglp

OMG! listening of my exam today #11 (permalink) Sun Dec 12, 2010 12:52 pm   OMG! listening of my exam today

You are right ^^

I don't take TOEFL, it is a national exam in English, it is going to take place on 11st of January ^^, seems like more time left than others here. But I think that is because I am too provident ^^
_________________
NguyenTrg

OMG! listening of my exam today #12 (permalink) Sun Dec 12, 2010 13:15 pm   OMG! listening of my exam today

Kaka, can you share us the topic essay and speaking of yours? Thanks
_________________
NguyenTrg

OMG! listening of my exam today #13 (permalink) Sun Dec 12, 2010 13:16 pm   OMG! listening of my exam today

I took my test in IIG VN.
_________________
No pain, No gain !
Kaka193

Location: Viet Nam

OMG! listening of my exam today #14 (permalink) Sun Dec 12, 2010 13:18 pm   OMG! listening of my exam today

IIG VN.
Can you tell more clearly? I don't know it
_________________
NguyenTrg

OMG! listening of my exam today #15 (permalink) Sun Dec 12, 2010 13:19 pm   OMG! listening of my exam today

I mean Cleverlearn center
_________________
No pain, No gain !
Kaka193

Location: Viet Nam

men are better drivers than women.The best way to learn about a foreign country is reading newspaper and magazines.Many people have changed from a mainly meat - based diet to a vegetarian one in rTelevision advertisements directed toward young children should not be allowedSome people think that the traffic and environmental problems in cities can be soAdvertising is the main cause of unhealthy eating habits?How do movies and TV influence peopleA teacher's ability to relate well with students is more important than...OMG! listening of my exam today, page 2WHAT ARE THE CHARATERISTICS OF A GOOD WIFE?I took the exam today :DSome people prefer to spend their lives doing the same things and avoid changeShould parents allow children use the computer? Article