Google
English-Test.net
Find penpals and make new friends today!

act of holding together; union
cohesion
ruffian
affinity
hiatus
full quiz correct answer

Username
Password
 Remember me? 
Search   Album   FAQ   Memberlist   Profile   Private messages   Register   Log in 

Ask Stacy Blackman Consulting

GMAT Practice tests Increase your GMAT test score with
140+140+100 vocabulary tests
plus 1.400 GMAT word flash cards
ESL Forums | Preparation forum for the GMATŪ Test and MBA Community
Review a GMATŪ Test Prep Book for Kaplan Publishing! | Hi Friends, need GMATŪ official Guide e-Book!
listening exercises
Ask Stacy Blackman Consulting #1 (permalink) Tue Dec 14, 2010 23:16 pm   Ask Stacy Blackman Consulting

Hi,

My name is Stacy Blackman. Since 2001 my firm, Stacy Blackman Consulting, has helped clients gain admission to every top business school in the world. I am happy to be collaborating with the ESL Forum to answer any of your questions on the MBA admissions process and your specific applications.

In addition to consulting, I also run workshops at companies including JPMorgan and Credit Suisse and I serve on the Board of Director at the Association of International Graduate Admissions Consultants. I am a graduate of Wharton and the Kellogg School of Business. If you’d like to read more information on me, I have been profiled in several publications, including Fortune Magazine, BusinessWeek and the Wall Street Journal.

If for any reason I am unavailable, a member of my team will be answering questions. I look forward to hearing from all of you and answering your questions.

Stacy Blackman
Stacy Blackman

Review a GMATŪ Test Prep Book for Kaplan Publishing! | Hi Friends, need GMATŪ official Guide e-Book!
ESL Forums | Preparation forum for the GMATŪ Test and MBA Community All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1
Latest topics on GMAT Test Forums
GMATŪ issue essayPreparing for the GMATŪ exam?GMATŪ Reading Comprehension:Timing Is Very ImportantGMATŪ verbalGMATŪŪ issue: The most effective way for managers to assign work is to divide compI heard SOP is a "make or break factor" in the interview. Is it true?GMATŪ arguement essay: Stronger laws are needed to protect new kinds of home...How I scored a 760 on the GMATŪFree GMATŪ Resources on FacebookI need help for preparation in MBA...GMATŪ resourseGMATŪ OG 11th edditionRequire GMATŪ and TOEFLŪ material ASAP!