act of holding together; union
cohesion
ruffian
affinity
hiatus

Ask Stacy Blackman Consulting

GMAT Practice tests Increase your GMAT test score with
plus 1.400 GMAT word flash cards
ESL Forums | Preparation forum for the GMATŪ Test and MBA Community
Review a GMATŪ Test Prep Book for Kaplan Publishing! | Hi Friends, need GMATŪ official Guide e-Book!
Ask Stacy Blackman Consulting #1 (permalink) Tue Dec 14, 2010 23:16 pm   Ask Stacy Blackman Consulting

My name is Stacy Blackman. Since 2001 my firm, Stacy Blackman Consulting, has helped clients gain admission to every top business school in the world. I am happy to be collaborating with the ESL Forum to answer any of your questions on the MBA admissions process and your specific applications.

In addition to consulting, I also run workshops at companies including JPMorgan and Credit Suisse and I serve on the Board of Director at the Association of International Graduate Admissions Consultants. I am a graduate of Wharton and the Kellogg School of Business. If you’d like to read more information on me, I have been profiled in several publications, including Fortune Magazine, BusinessWeek and the Wall Street Journal.

If for any reason I am unavailable, a member of my team will be answering questions. I look forward to hearing from all of you and answering your questions.

Stacy Blackman
Stacy Blackman

Location: Los Angeles, CA

ESL Forums | Preparation forum for the GMATŪ Test and MBA Community All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Latest topics on GMAT Test Forums
GMATŪ issue essayPreparing for the GMATŪ exam?GMATŪ Reading Comprehension:Timing Is Very ImportantGMATŪ verbalGMATŪŪ issue: The most effective way for managers to assign work is to divide compI heard SOP is a "make or break factor" in the interview. Is it true?GMATŪ arguement essay: Stronger laws are needed to protect new kinds of home...How I scored a 760 on the GMATŪFree GMATŪ Resources on FacebookI need help for preparation in MBA...GMATŪ resourseGMATŪ OG 11th edditionRequire GMATŪ and TOEFLŪ material ASAP!