repayment; something done to make up for (a loss, deficiency or fault)
logistics
compensation
base
productivity

the forces that shape

You don't have to suffer from interpersonal anxiety! | What are persuasive strategies?
the forces that shape #1 (permalink) Wed Dec 15, 2010 5:46 am   the forces that shape

ESL/EFL Test #234 "Interpersonal Skills", question 4

They are able to empathize and are sensitive to the needs of others and to the forces that ......... the way that others feel and behave.

(a) bend
(b) mar
(c) mend
(d) shape

ESL/EFL Test #234 "Interpersonal Skills", answer 4

They are able to empathize and are sensitive to the needs of others and to the forces that shape the way that others feel and behave.

Correct answer: (d) shape
_________________________

it is hard to answer this
English Learner

the forces that shape #2 (permalink) Wed Dec 15, 2010 5:52 am   the forces that shape

Good! We are glad that you found our test challenging. Easy tests teach nothing.
_________________

In this story you'll learn everything about the passive voiceEnglish grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Start exploring the English language today! Subscribe to free email English course
the forces that shape #3 (permalink) Fri Apr 19, 2013 9:55 am   the forces that shape

collocation: shape the way its meaning is similar when we say shape the course or set the course/way ?
_________________

Test incompl/advan-589, Question 6Test incompl/advan-589, User's Answer 6meannig of offset declineat/on or in?Photojournalism is a branch of journalism that chiefly presents newsworthy...What does collocation mean?What does nuances mean?'ability to read' vs 'ability to feel'difference between "close by" and "near by"Faintest ideaWhat's wrong with apiece?Difference between occupied and engagedMeaning of 'one track mind'