Google
English-Test.net
Find penpals and make new friends today!

suggestion; proposal of a price; tender; bid
cure
above
offer
arrangement
full quiz correct answer

Username
Password
 Remember me? 
Search   Album   FAQ   Memberlist   Profile   Private messages   Register   Log in 

convicted of a felony in the US

ESL Forums | English Teacher Explanations (ESL Tests)
passing through | Exchanging ideias by skype
listening exercises
convicted of a felony in the US #1 (permalink) Mon Dec 20, 2010 7:59 am   convicted of a felony in the US

English Language Proficiency Tests, Advanced Level

ESL/EFL Test #803 "Human Technology (1)", question 1

If you are convicted of a felony is the US, law enforcement officers will take your finger ......... and keep them on file. These are unique to every individual.

(a) presses
(b) prints
(c) photos
(d) ink

English Language Proficiency Tests, Advanced Level

ESL/EFL Test #803 "Human Technology (1)", answer 1

If you are convicted of a felony is the US, law enforcement officers will take your finger prints and keep them on file. These are unique to every individual.

Correct answer: (b) prints

Your answer was: correct

Hello,

There is a small mistake in the first sentence of this test Question 1. The correct phrase is "in the US" rather than "is the US". Could you please look into this matter?

Thank you.

Best wishes,
Bhikkhu1991a.
Bhikkhu1991a
I'm here quite often ;-)

convicted of a felony in the US #2 (permalink) Mon Dec 20, 2010 8:40 am   convicted of a felony in the US

You are right. I've made the change it will go online soon. Many thanks, Torsten

TOEIC listening, question-response: Have you gone to lunch yet?
Torsten
Learning Coach
Torsten Daerr

How do you use the English Prepositions correctly?English grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Here is all you want to know about English! Click to subscribe to free email English course
passing through | Exchanging ideias by skype
ESL Forums | English Teacher Explanations (ESL Tests) All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1
Latest topics on ESL EFL Forums
Check my sentenceby appointment only20/20 visionhalf a dozen tractorsproved equal to the occasionbuy some gift wrapsupplier's catalogueTalk to or talk withDoes to come on the heels mean to be a forerunner?"clutch play" vs "clutch lever"There seems to be one "up" too many in this sentence.Difference between 'on time' and 'about time'Meaning of "home and dry"