suggestion; proposal of a price; tender; bid
cure
above
offer
arrangement

convicted of a felony in the US

passing through | Exchanging ideias by skype
convicted of a felony in the US #1 (permalink) Mon Dec 20, 2010 7:59 am   convicted of a felony in the US

ESL/EFL Test #803 "Human Technology (1)", question 1

If you are convicted of a felony is the US, law enforcement officers will take your finger ......... and keep them on file. These are unique to every individual.

(a) presses
(b) prints
(c) photos
(d) ink

ESL/EFL Test #803 "Human Technology (1)", answer 1

If you are convicted of a felony is the US, law enforcement officers will take your finger prints and keep them on file. These are unique to every individual.

Correct answer: (b) prints

_________________________

There is a small mistake in the first sentence of this test Question 1. The correct phrase is "in the US" rather than "is the US". Could you please look into this matter?

Best wishes,
Bhikkhu1991a.
Bhikkhu1991a

convicted of a felony in the US #2 (permalink) Mon Dec 20, 2010 8:40 am   convicted of a felony in the US

You are right. I've made the change it will go online soon. Many thanks, Torsten

TOEIC listening, question-response: Have you gone to lunch yet?

How do you use the English Prepositions correctly?English grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Here is all you want to know about English! Click to subscribe to free email English course
Check my sentenceby appointment only20/20 visionhalf a dozen tractorsproved equal to the occasionbuy some gift wrapsupplier's catalogueTalk to or talk withDoes to come on the heels mean to be a forerunner?"clutch play" vs "clutch lever"There seems to be one "up" too many in this sentence.Difference between 'on time' and 'about time'Meaning of "home and dry"