strongly desiring; keen; fervently interested
impossible
unjudged
eager
good

materially valid, complete and accurate.

An error in validity | don't complain about previous jobs
materially valid, complete and accurate. #1 (permalink) Thu Dec 30, 2010 4:27 am   materially valid, complete and accurate.

ESL/EFL Test #154 "Auditing", question 4

In the financial statements, the company implicitly states that all items, account balances and transactions are ......... valid, complete and accurate.

(a) essentially
(b) generally
(c) materially
(d) precisely

ESL/EFL Test #154 "Auditing", answer 4

In the financial statements, the company implicitly states that all items, account balances and transactions are materially valid, complete and accurate.

Correct answer: (c) materially
_________________________

answer?
English Learner

materially valid, complete and accurate. #2 (permalink) Thu Dec 30, 2010 4:54 am   materially valid, complete and accurate.

The right answer is always displayed when you click 'check my scores'. You have included it in your message above. Please read the section just above the line.
_________________

In this story you'll learn how to use the English articlesEnglish grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Here is all you want to know about English! Click to subscribe to free email English course
many ingenious inventions.accounting for this lossstandard deductionsa fiscal period.his day in the sundancing on my gravecutting edge technologygoing for walkshourly wageNet payWhat does to cut corners mean?it cuts no iceIts meaning? (The Dodo bird)