to fork; to divide into parts or sections
afford
should
appropriate
branch

accounting for this loss

his day in the sun | An error in validity
accounting for this loss #1 (permalink) Thu Dec 30, 2010 4:43 am   accounting for this loss

ESL/EFL Test #156 "Depreciation", question 2

Calculating and ......... for this loss in value of such an asset is called depreciation.

(a) accounting
(b) applying
(c) disposing
(d) subtracting

ESL/EFL Test #156 "Depreciation", answer 2

Calculating and accounting for this loss in value of such an asset is called depreciation.

Correct answer: (a) accounting
_________________________

answer
English Learner

accounting for this loss #2 (permalink) Thu Dec 30, 2010 4:53 am   accounting for this loss

The right answer is always displayed when you click 'check my scores'. You have included it in your message above. Please read the section just above the line.
_________________

In this story you'll learn how to use the English articlesEnglish grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!This newsletter tells you all about English! Subscribe to free email English course
many ingenious inventions.materially valid, complete and accurate.don't complain about previous jobsstandard deductionsa fiscal period.dancing on my gravecutting edge technologygoing for walkshourly wageNet paycut above means betterWhat does to cut corners mean?cut and dried = only one possible approach/opinion