safeguard; something used to avert an unwanted situation
royalties
preventive
page
trail

A creature amazes you!

Merry Christmas! | Happy New Year!
A creature amazes you! #1 (permalink) Sun Jan 02, 2011 19:47 pm   A creature amazes you!

As to me all creatures are amazing me without exemption,

but let me start with this super handsome creature
.
>

>

>

>

>

>

_________________
We are always looking for a miracle but the things we are used to seeing are more miraculous than those we are looking for.
Jamilion

A creature amazes you! #2 (permalink) Sun Jan 02, 2011 22:28 pm   A creature amazes you!

Hi Jami
Tigers really are amazing animals.
Recently my young nephew has become obsessed with these creatures - he talks about nothing else.He often sits staring at them for hours as if he is watching tv ......

Irish Lurker

Location: Card board box on the Ku'damm

In this story you'll learn how to use the English articlesEnglish grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!This newsletter tells you all about English! Subscribe to free email English course
A creature amazes you! #3 (permalink) Mon Jan 03, 2011 8:30 am   A creature amazes you!

I can understand your nephew Lurker.. I also can't resist watching them. but don't worry about him "your nephew", perhaps this is the beginning to be a geological in future..

Recently a huge bird has been discovered in China it belongs to the extinct ages.. it is as huge as giraffe.. it is as heavy as adult rhinoceros.. but what one can't believe is that they say this bird has long wings and so long legs that help him to fly very strongly. but you know the ostrich also has wings and long legs but it is can't fly due to its heavy weight.

_________________
Jamilion

A creature amazes you! #4 (permalink) Tue Jan 04, 2011 17:33 pm   A creature amazes you!

The beast and the beautiful.... Look at this wonderful pic. Lion could love also..

Lions are not like all the cats ... they are really different..

_________________
Jamilion

A creature amazes you! #5 (permalink) Wed Jan 05, 2011 0:05 am   A creature amazes you!

Jamilion wrote:

in what way Jami?

Do they eat much cheese like Bev's cat. I mean have you ever seen a cat buying cheese at the cheese counter in a supermarket?

I certainly haven't.... ;-)
Irish Lurker

Location: Card board box on the Ku'damm

A creature amazes you! #6 (permalink) Wed Jan 05, 2011 0:10 am   A creature amazes you!

Have you ever seen a cat buying anything at any counter in a supermarket?

Scoff as much as you like, but next time you have a little cheese to spare offer it to some passing moggy.
They are quite partial to 'Wotsits' too.

http://ilovebacteria.com/cheese.htm
http://wiki.answers.com/Q/Do_cats_like_cheese
_________________

A creature amazes you! #7 (permalink) Wed Jan 05, 2011 0:21 am   A creature amazes you!

That picture of the lion kissing the lady... it sounds like a kiss of death to me.
Or maybe it was a conjugal visit, seeing as the lion is behind bars.
Hehe.
_________________

A creature amazes you! #8 (permalink) Wed Jan 05, 2011 8:57 am   A creature amazes you!

Oh my God! Are they lovers?
She's so brave.
Yda

Location: Far Away Land

A creature amazes you! #9 (permalink) Wed Jan 05, 2011 10:18 am   A creature amazes you!

Beeesneees wrote:

Wots that Bev?
Hey! Ye know wot?
ye know wots not wot Bev? :-)

always kind of wondered who would win in a fight between Wotsits Cheetah and Frosties Tiger?
Irish Lurker

Location: Card board box on the Ku'damm

A creature amazes you! #10 (permalink) Fri Jan 07, 2011 18:19 pm   A creature amazes you!

Political Lurker wrote:
Jamilion wrote:

in what way Jami?

I certainly haven't.... ;-)

to be honest Lurker I don't think mice likes cheese more than the rest of animals .. I can say .. every one who he sucked milk from his mother's nipple , would like it.
_________________
Jamilion

A creature amazes you! #11 (permalink) Fri Jan 07, 2011 18:20 pm   A creature amazes you!

Yda wrote:
Oh my God! Are they lovers?
She's so brave.

Actually the answer is yes they are lovers as you see..

but what we can't presume through picture who of them loves much more than the other.. the woman or the lion.
_________________
Jamilion

A creature amazes you! #12 (permalink) Fri Jan 07, 2011 18:24 pm   A creature amazes you!

Our Tort System wrote:
Hehe.

That is cool .. you have a nice imagination..

Jam.
_________________
Jamilion

A creature amazes you! #13 (permalink) Mon Jan 31, 2011 11:43 am   A creature amazes you!

She says to the lion : Don't worry baby I found good lawyer who will get you out from this prison.
_________________
Jamilion

A creature amazes you! #14 (permalink) Tue Feb 01, 2011 11:28 am   A creature amazes you!

Jamilion wrote:

Hi Jami! - Was the Lion not saying.....

"You better make everyone think I'm a nice friendly Lion while I'm having my picture taken or I might bite your head off"? :-)
Irish Lurker

Location: Card board box on the Ku'damm

A creature amazes you! #15 (permalink) Fri Dec 30, 2016 10:27 am   A creature amazes you!

Hello all.

Did she keep her word and find a good lawyer, or the lion still a prisoner? Ha ha..

Nice to meet you again.
_________________
Jamilion

Merry Christmas! | Happy New Year!
Under Stars -- New album by Amy Macdonald?Putin can't talkthe manlonely year 2017New Year Greetingsthe songbirdWhat is Christmas to you?Handwriting of Lord Mountbatten of Burmathe way i see it.The Music I Love.Riding a Ninebot OnePutin must be very careful!I love Trump's style!