inner quality; intrinsic characteristic
internal
adult
accuracy
reimbursement

Correct my paragraph please

What does congested mean? | grammar
Correct my paragraph please #1 (permalink) Tue Jan 04, 2011 8:59 am   Correct my paragraph please

"In case you don't know anything about xxx. xxx is the most famous xxx (xxx) xxx in the world. They are also the biggest xxx in terms of members and total payout. At the time of writing, they have paid out $14 million USD. Minimum payout is $2 USD. Many people have made a lot of money or extra income by using the right strategy. You can easily find people making $10-$50 USD per day with the right strategy. Of course, this is not going to happen on the first day. it takes time and the right strategy. xxx is not going to make you into a millionaire within one night. But it is the best xxx to earn an extra income, depending on your strategy, making $50 per day is possible and a lot of people have done it. xxx is very reputable because xxx pays their members instantly and most importantly, xxx has a reasonable model of doing business."

Is the above paragraph correct grammatically?

Thanks in advance
_________________
A Word A Day:
http://www.twitter.com/Urdu2Eng
Untaught1988

Location: Pakistan

Correct my paragraph please #2 (permalink) Tue Jan 04, 2011 9:12 am   Correct my paragraph please

It sounds like part of a scam.
_________________

Learn all about English adverbs in this amusing storyEnglish grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Sign up for FREE and explore English! Click to subscribe to email English course
What does congested mean? | grammar
listings-agreementsan upright piece of furnitureFarmers use tractorsDifferent strokes for different folksdeep pockets and short armsthe youngest child.Are you sure about that?in stockdead eventhe mother of the bride weptthe die is castHis devil-may-care attitudelike a deer in the headlights