to negotiate; to arrive at an agreement
survive
purchase
swap
bargain

Is my questions are correct?

how much the buyers can afford to spend. | Meaning of Mind
Is my questions are correct? #1 (permalink) Thu Jan 06, 2011 16:38 pm   Is my questions are correct?

When will you reach home today?

When did you reach home yesterday?
Meow

Is my questions are correct? #2 (permalink) Thu Jan 06, 2011 19:34 pm   Is my questions are correct?

Hi Meow,

Your title should be "Are my questions correct?" -- you don't need both 'is'(to be - singular) and 'are'(to be - plural) there.

Both questions are correct:

When will you reach home today? - You aren't there yet but are expected to be there before the end of the day.
When did you reach home yesterday? - You got home. You may or may not have stayed there.
_________________

In this story you'll learn everything about the passive voiceEnglish grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Here is how you can learn English the fun way! Click to subscribe to free email English course
past simple/present perfectAnything similar to a scarf?a microcosm of European historybusy as a bee.closing a sale.listings-agreementsmaintain their language skills.an upright piece of furnitureFarmers use tractorsDifferent strokes for different folksotoplasty.the die is castHis devil-may-care attitude