Google
English-Test.net
Find penpals and make new friends today!

to negotiate; to arrive at an agreement
survive
purchase
swap
bargain
full quiz correct answer

Username
Password
 Remember me? 
Search   Album   FAQ   Memberlist   Profile   Private messages   Register   Log in 

Is my questions are correct?

ESL Forums | English Teacher Explanations (ESL Tests)
how much the buyers can afford to spend. | Meaning of Mind
listening exercises
Is my questions are correct? #1 (permalink) Thu Jan 06, 2011 16:38 pm   Is my questions are correct?

When will you reach home today?

When did you reach home yesterday?
Meow

Is my questions are correct? #2 (permalink) Thu Jan 06, 2011 19:34 pm   Is my questions are correct?

Hi Meow,

Your title should be "Are my questions correct?" -- you don't need both 'is'(to be - singular) and 'are'(to be - plural) there.

Both questions are correct:

When will you reach home today? - You aren't there yet but are expected to be there before the end of the day.
When did you reach home yesterday? - You got home. You may or may not have stayed there.
Language Coach

In this story you'll learn everything about the passive voiceEnglish grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Here is how you can learn English the fun way! Click to subscribe to free email English course
how much the buyers can afford to spend. | Meaning of Mind
ESL Forums | English Teacher Explanations (ESL Tests) All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1
Latest topics on ESL EFL Forums
past simple/present perfectAnything similar to a scarf?a microcosm of European historybusy as a bee.closing a sale.listings-agreementsmaintain their language skills.an upright piece of furnitureFarmers use tractorsDifferent strokes for different folksotoplasty.the die is castHis devil-may-care attitude