statute; law; act of controlling; management; direction
regulations
weapon
analysis
barometer

all special terms of the contract are met before the closing date

A barn is a large building that houses farm animals... | Got to know him at the party
all special terms of the contract are met before the closing date #1 (permalink) Sun Jan 23, 2011 16:51 pm   all special terms of the contract are met before the closing date

ESL/EFL Test #193 "Real Estate Brokers", question 10

Once both parties have signed the contract, the real estate broker or agent must make sure that all special terms of the contract are ......... before the closing date.

(a) defined
(b) filled
(c) met
(d) pending

ESL/EFL Test #193 "Real Estate Brokers", answer 10

Once both parties have signed the contract, the real estate broker or agent must make sure that all special terms of the contract are met before the closing date.

Correct answer: (c) met
_________________________

what is the answer
Lawrenceabenes

all special terms of the contract are met before the closing date #2 (permalink) Sun Jan 23, 2011 16:52 pm   all special terms of the contract are met before the closing date

The right answer is always displayed when you click 'check my scores'. You have included it in your message above. Please read the section just above the line.
_________________

What do you know about the progressive forms?English grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Here is all you want to know about English! Click to subscribe to free email English course
head for the hillsheadphonesa ten-minute head startDo tortoises have teeth?very unsurereplacing the defective part.The large female bee is called the queen...not his forte.the local flea marketa dead ringerbamboozledthe Big Apple.a baker's dozen