office; bureau; institution; franchise; method
availability
agency
average
number

Country I'd like to visit

Stereotypes of Russia | Friendship
Country I'd like to visit #1 (permalink) Sun Jan 30, 2011 15:08 pm   Country I'd like to visit

I have an idea. Everybody has a dream of travelling or just having some rest abroad. World becoming flat, it's like a small piece full of connections between different countries.

Pattern of the post will be the following:
I have a dream about visiting < country >, because I've heard that < story >.

It's possible to change rules a little by telling about the place you want to live.

Let's give it a try :-)

I have a dream about visiting USA, Hawaii as I want to try surfing. This place has wonderful nature and I even can't imagine how wonderful it is to visit such a beautiful place. Hope some day I'll catch my first wave and will be able to feel what it means to be on the Top of the dream. :-)
Vitaliy

Location: Russia, Barnaul

Re: Country I'd like to visit #2 (permalink) Sun Jan 30, 2011 17:14 pm   Re: Country I'd like to visit

Yay, Im the first one to write a respond:}
At first, if I would ben an ability to visit whatever country I would like I would definately choose India. And not only because I am fastinated by the bollywood movies which bewilderingly represent this country. For me it seems to be a land of manifoldness and diversities as there you can find a peace of your mind behind all the imperfects going around. It should be a trip which would lead undoubtely any person into some kind of changes in his state of his mind and his furthers lifestyle as well.
UG.in

Location: Lithuania

What do you know about the progressive forms?English grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Start exploring the English language today! Subscribe to free email English course
Country I'd like to visit #3 (permalink) Sun Jan 30, 2011 17:21 pm   Country I'd like to visit

Hi Vitaliy,
It's a good and encouraging topic, anyway, I have a dream about visiting Russia, because I've heard it has nice people, beside the cold weather which I miss here in the Gulf area.
Eihab

Country I'd like to visit #4 (permalink) Tue Feb 01, 2011 18:54 pm   Country I'd like to visit

i have dream about visiting china . because i heard that has a wonderful landscape and polite people . also i like their traditions
and i'm very interesting about their different religions and their great wall ; in addition i'm so fascinated by their tigers and especially
their pandas
Karpatro

Location: Algeria

Country I'd like to visit #5 (permalink) Thu Feb 03, 2011 16:50 pm   Country I'd like to visit

Hi Vitality,
This is my first writting here in this fourm.
If I would get chance to visit, I have dream to go some of beautiful country as Hawai, florida and a city of california sanfransisco and also if I would get chance to visit I would like to go london. The dream is hard to fulfil but it is free to imagine in your head :0
That is what I think.
Ray2000

Country I'd like to visit #6 (permalink) Thu Feb 03, 2011 17:20 pm   Country I'd like to visit

Hello dear friends,
I just want to say that I'm reading all your posts. I was impressed by the variety of countries you'd like to visit. I think that everything is possible and I'm sure that every person can achieve his goals if only he really wants and believes that they happen. Many thanks for your replies and good luck ;-) Don't know is it a good idea to wedge inside the topic with my comments. :-)
Best Regards,
Vitaliy
Vitaliy

Location: Russia, Barnaul

Country I'd like to visit #7 (permalink) Thu Feb 03, 2011 22:14 pm   Country I'd like to visit

hello to all. my country of origin is Belarus, but I'd like to visit Japan....Maybe someone from there wants to exchange with me?)
Torpex

Country I'd like to visit #8 (permalink) Fri Feb 04, 2011 22:30 pm   Country I'd like to visit

I was wondering if we talk different topic and the little long.
I didn't not fine the long essay here, where I could write little more about anything.
The only place I found here but I think this is only talking about dream in short way!!
Ray2000

Stereotypes of Russia | Friendship
About the jobs at english-test.netWhat's the story? Tune in to some English Audio MP3 and podcast linksfree (international) conference callsmaking friendsCold callsGeordie Taffy and Paddy in DeutschlandIs the DVD on its way out?First film remote Amazon rainforest tribeCrocodile Dundee was GermanYour feedback on the new shop?Zeitgeist 3Anyone "Linkedin"Informal english?