easy; relaxing; cosy; financially well to do
inanimate
hard
upcoming
comfortable

Problems with interviews

Tiffany is going to teach English in South Korea | Female Irish Travel writer Dervla Murphy to join Irish boat in flotilla to Gaza
Problems with interviews #1 (permalink) Sun Jan 30, 2011 16:48 pm   Problems with interviews

how i can face interview. i have a lots of problem. please tell me how i can grow.
Minakshi

Problems with interviews #2 (permalink) Sun Jan 30, 2011 18:41 pm   Problems with interviews

hi, dear Troston i just saw your email, i agree to be part of this project.
Racabova

What do you know about the progressive forms?English grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Have you read a good anecdote today? Subscribe to free email English course
Problems with interviews #3 (permalink) Mon Jan 31, 2011 9:43 am   Problems with interviews

Minakshi wrote:
how i can face interview.

Put on a brave face and don't lose face!
_________________

First film remote Amazon rainforest tribeCrocodile Dundee was GermanYour feedback on the new shop?Zeitgeist 3Anyone "Linkedin"The Haunting in ConnecticutInformal english?Which Microsoft Technologies will conquer the world of programming?Clay figures go homeMicrosoft Warns of MHTML Bug in WindowsOMG what is that?Mind control or madness in the UK Fast Lane?The War Machine and...?