clearly; straight; frankly; immediately; soon
apart
adversely
directly
barely

Zeitgeist 3

Which Microsoft Technologies will conquer the world of programming? | Your feedback on the new shop?
Zeitgeist 3 #1 (permalink) Wed Feb 02, 2011 17:18 pm   Zeitgeist 3

Blimey 2 hours 41 minutes
Anyone any thoughts on this?
Irish Lurker

Location: Card board box on the Ku'damm

Zeitgeist 3 #2 (permalink) Wed Feb 02, 2011 21:40 pm   Zeitgeist 3

I have no questions to the first two part of the movie. Everything that was said is extremely interesting. A trite but true observation. Strange as it may appear but this reminds me of Gulliver's Travels. Especially second part of the book - A Voyage to Brobdingnag, where the author begin his discourse by informing the king of Brobdingnag about the way of living, some historical accounts, the manners and customs of Europe.
Here are my thoughts concerning the third and, as it seems to me, the most important part.
The film-makers offer humanity to build society using a scientific method. Science will be a new religion without God. Can science solve a mystery of life? According to the very science the universe is incomprehensible. So what is the meaning of life? Just survival and reproduction?

Thanks Political Lurker.
Polin

In this story you'll learn everything about the passive voiceEnglish grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Here is how you can learn English the fun way! Click to subscribe to free email English course
First film remote Amazon rainforest tribeCrocodile Dundee was GermanAnyone "Linkedin"The Haunting in ConnecticutFemale Irish Travel writer Dervla Murphy to join Irish boat in flotilla to GazaInformal english?Problems with interviewsCountry I'd like to visitClay figures go homeMicrosoft Warns of MHTML Bug in WindowsTiffany is going to teach English in South KoreaOMG what is that?Mind control or madness in the UK Fast Lane?