having a degree or diploma; concerning studies beyond a bachelor's degree
sharp
incentive
supplementary
graduate

English trainer

Fatwa by jacky trevane not truth | Spelling errors in newspapers
English trainer #1 (permalink) Fri Feb 11, 2011 12:24 pm   English trainer

Hai,I am dontha polaiah who is from India.I have been doing as a teacher of english in gov't high school . I am 29 years old.My mother tongue is telugu.i want to learn more with the help of you.Thanking you,sir.you are teaching to me continuously the lessions.
Dontha

English trainer #2 (permalink) Tue Feb 15, 2011 19:12 pm   English trainer

Dontha, I teach English in the United States, and when I want to know where an Indian student is from, I often have him spell his name. Imagine how shocked the student is when he spells his name and I say, "You speak Telugu." How do you think I know someone speaks Telugu just from the way he recites letters?

It's a mystery for you. Let's see if you can tell me the answer. :-)

In this story you'll learn everything about the passive voiceEnglish grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!This newsletter tells you all about English! Subscribe to free email English course
Cannabinoids Kill Cancer and Our Government Has Known for 36 Yearsfellow Premier League clubJustin Bieber says learn and teach English @ English-test.netUS oil giant Chevron fined $8.6bn (5.3bn) for polluting Amazon regionUrgent :Reply to an invitation for campus recruitment??Does anybody can check my essay ??Going on and onReading in Englishlooking for penfriendInterested in Words?FORMER DIRECTOR us ARMY WAR COLLEGE "9/11 was a Mossad operation".The FighterEnglish books