Google
English-Test.net
Find penpals and make new friends today!

having a degree or diploma; concerning studies beyond a bachelor's degree
sharp
incentive
supplementary
graduate
full quiz correct answer

Username
Password
 Remember me? 
Search   Album   FAQ   Memberlist   Profile   Private messages   Register   Log in 

English trainer

ESL Forum | What do you want to talk about?
Fatwa by jacky trevane not truth | Spelling errors in newspapers
listening exercises
English trainer #1 (permalink) Fri Feb 11, 2011 12:24 pm   English trainer

Hai,I am dontha polaiah who is from India.I have been doing as a teacher of english in gov't high school . I am 29 years old.My mother tongue is telugu.i want to learn more with the help of you.Thanking you,sir.you are teaching to me continuously the lessions.
Dontha

English trainer #2 (permalink) Tue Feb 15, 2011 19:12 pm   English trainer

Dontha, I teach English in the United States, and when I want to know where an Indian student is from, I often have him spell his name. Imagine how shocked the student is when he spells his name and I say, "You speak Telugu." How do you think I know someone speaks Telugu just from the way he recites letters?

It's a mystery for you. Let's see if you can tell me the answer. :-)
Jamie (K)
I'm a Communicator ;-)

In this story you'll learn everything about the passive voiceEnglish grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!This newsletter tells you all about English! Subscribe to free email English course
Fatwa by jacky trevane not truth | Spelling errors in newspapers
ESL Forum | What do you want to talk about? All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1
Latest topics on English Forums
Cannabinoids Kill Cancer and Our Government Has Known for 36 Yearsfellow Premier League clubJustin Bieber says learn and teach English @ English-test.netUS oil giant Chevron fined $8.6bn (5.3bn) for polluting Amazon regionUrgent :Reply to an invitation for campus recruitment??Does anybody can check my essay ??Going on and onReading in Englishlooking for penfriendInterested in Words?FORMER DIRECTOR us ARMY WAR COLLEGE "9/11 was a Mossad operation".The FighterEnglish books