provocative; stimulating; encouraging
bottom
incentive
buoyant
introductory

do you want to speak english with me?

Anonymous' Hacker Group Teaches Shady Cyber-Security Companies a Lesson | Ever went hungry - Welcome to Manchester
do you want to speak english with me? #1 (permalink) Wed Feb 23, 2011 2:23 am   do you want to speak english with me?

hello everyone
Im Thu, my nickname is Map. Im from Vietnam. i want to make many friends around the world, and i like to share lots of thing with people. I am here, because, i love english so much, and i want to improve, develop my skills. For me, 4 skills in english are very important. i think, you think so. If people want to study english and practice english with me, feel free add and contact me:
My ID: hoatuyetxanh1705
i will be happy and looking forward to hearing from you
bye bye, take care and nice time.
Lacongai111

Hi! ever yone,Hi every one,Just like Google Reader!SmugnessGet StuffedTop ex-oilfield executive says Gulf op a depopulation event. 100,000 now sickCannabinoids Kill Cancer and Our Government Has Known for 36 YearsOMG what now? - A 3D Phone?fellow Premier League clubIdentity theftJustin Bieber says learn and teach English @ English-test.netUS oil giant Chevron fined $8.6bn (5.3bn) for polluting Amazon regionUrgent :Reply to an invitation for campus recruitment??