Google
English-Test.net
Find penpals and make new friends today!

provocative; stimulating; encouraging
bottom
incentive
buoyant
introductory
full quiz correct answer

Username
Password
 Remember me? 
Search   Album   FAQ   Memberlist   Profile   Private messages   Register   Log in 

do you want to speak english with me?

ESL Forum | What do you want to talk about?
Anonymous' Hacker Group Teaches Shady Cyber-Security Companies a Lesson | Ever went hungry - Welcome to Manchester
listening exercises
do you want to speak english with me? #1 (permalink) Wed Feb 23, 2011 2:23 am   do you want to speak english with me?

Please activate Javascript in your browser to listen to this audio recording

130 Listened
Download mp3 Click to listen

hello everyone
Im Thu, my nickname is Map. Im from Vietnam. i want to make many friends around the world, and i like to share lots of thing with people. I am here, because, i love english so much, and i want to improve, develop my skills. For me, 4 skills in english are very important. i think, you think so. If people want to study english and practice english with me, feel free add and contact me:
My ID: hoatuyetxanh1705
i will be happy and looking forward to hearing from you
bye bye, take care and nice time.
Lacongai111
I'm new here and I like it ;-)

Anonymous' Hacker Group Teaches Shady Cyber-Security Companies a Lesson | Ever went hungry - Welcome to Manchester
ESL Forum | What do you want to talk about? All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1
Latest topics on English Forums
Hi! ever yone,Hi every one,Just like Google Reader!SmugnessGet StuffedTop ex-oilfield executive says Gulf op a depopulation event. 100,000 now sickCannabinoids Kill Cancer and Our Government Has Known for 36 YearsOMG what now? - A 3D Phone?fellow Premier League clubIdentity theftJustin Bieber says learn and teach English @ English-test.netUS oil giant Chevron fined $8.6bn (5.3bn) for polluting Amazon regionUrgent :Reply to an invitation for campus recruitment??