to speak out; to move into a position of readiness and availability
remit
average
fee
deploy

Test incompl/inter-333, Question 10

Test incompl/inter-333, Question 8 | tires vs. tyres and what does "wear and tear" mean?
Test incompl/inter-333, Question 10 #1 (permalink) Sun Feb 27, 2011 18:38 pm   Test incompl/inter-333, Question 10

The teens had to wash dishes for a week. They had been caught trying to dine-and-........., and this was their punishment for trying to run off without paying for their meal.

(a) duck
(b) dodge
(c) drive
(d) dash

The teens had to wash dishes for a week. They had been caught trying to dine-and-dash, and this was their punishment for trying to run off without paying for their meal.

Correct answer: (d) dash
_________________________

the teens had to wash dishes for a week. Why? They had been caught trying to dine and-dash... they tried to skip off without paying. Does it mean?

to skip off= to leave secretly or suddenly
_________________

Test incompl/inter-336, User's Answer 1Test incompl/inter-335, Question 4Test incompl/inter-335, Question 3Test incompl/inter-335, Question 2I gave him the eyeget off on the wrong footdip his toesTigers like to hunt alone...get your rear in gearget in onwade aroundlooked uponWhat is a parking lot?