intrinsic; existing as a natural and integral part; natural; inborn
inherent
profitable
fussy
uncertain

a row of tippie tents

polish the silverware | Where should we go
a row of tippie tents #1 (permalink) Thu Mar 03, 2011 21:19 pm   a row of tippie tents

-What does the term "tippie" mean?
-Thanks in advance.
Eugene2114

a row of tippie tents #2 (permalink) Fri Mar 04, 2011 6:14 am   a row of tippie tents

It could be a variation of 'tippy', which means unbalanced and liable to tip over, but there is also a brand of tent called 'Tipi Tent', and that is a spelling variation of 'tepee' or 'teepee', the kind of shelter used by early Native Americans.
_________________

In this story you'll learn everything about the passive voiceEnglish grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Have you read a good anecdote today? Subscribe to free email English course
with full stomachswildlifeat our head office vs. in our head officeThat in a non-defining clause?What does 'chip in' mean?Break out in hives?one traditional inflation hedgetake or drink tea?spirit your son awayTest incompl/inter-338, Question 6Don't take any wooden nickelsWhat does "draw on your eyes" mean?'what' vs. 'which'