shop; place where merchandise is sold; supply of goods or materials set aside for future use
offender
store
cause
viewpoint

difference between further to and following to

Goto page Previous  1, 2

At the end vs. In the end | At the weekend vs. On the weekend
difference between further to and following to #16 (permalink) Fri Apr 08, 2011 7:03 am   difference between further to and following to

But I used a verb after it in my example.
_________________

difference between further to and following to #17 (permalink) Fri Apr 08, 2011 10:17 am   difference between further to and following to

Oh yes. I should've said there must be something after 'to' in the expression to modify it instead of just a noun or pronoun. Indeed, my point is that 'following your request' is the expression that can be used alone as a participle or adverbial phrase.
_________________
Rolling stone gathers no moss.
Bookaholic_English

Want to learn about the future tenses? Read this story and smileEnglish grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Start exploring the English language today! Subscribe to free email English course
difference between further to and following to #18 (permalink) Fri Apr 08, 2011 10:32 am   difference between further to and following to

I can't understand the difference of 'following to and further to'. Please help me.
Anushila

difference between further to and following to #19 (permalink) Fri Apr 08, 2011 10:39 am   difference between further to and following to

Have you thought about using them as alternatives for 'in response to'?
_________________
Rolling stone gathers no moss.
Bookaholic_English

Goto page Previous  1, 2
Use of "hassle"what does "smile indefinitely" mean?passive or active?as good as it wasno use ofgrammarQuitAm I stressing correct words? April 7Am I stressing correct words? April 7Am I stressing correct words? April 7Am I stressing correct words? April 7Am I stressing correct words? April 7Right or wrong?