Google
English-Test.net
Find penpals and make new friends today!

shop; place where merchandise is sold; supply of goods or materials set aside for future use
offender
store
cause
viewpoint
full quiz correct answer

Username
Password
 Remember me? 
Search   Album   FAQ   Memberlist   Profile   Private messages   Register   Log in 

difference between further to and following to

Goto page Previous  1, 2

ESL Forums | English Vocabulary, Grammar and Idioms
At the end vs. In the end | At the weekend vs. On the weekend
listening exercises
difference between further to and following to #16 (permalink) Fri Apr 08, 2011 7:03 am   difference between further to and following to

But I used a verb after it in my example.
Language Coach

difference between further to and following to #17 (permalink) Fri Apr 08, 2011 10:17 am   difference between further to and following to

Oh yes. I should've said there must be something after 'to' in the expression to modify it instead of just a noun or pronoun. Indeed, my point is that 'following your request' is the expression that can be used alone as a participle or adverbial phrase.

Want to learn about the future tenses? Read this story and smileEnglish grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Start exploring the English language today! Subscribe to free email English course
difference between further to and following to #18 (permalink) Fri Apr 08, 2011 10:32 am   difference between further to and following to

I can't understand the difference of 'following to and further to'. Please help me.
Anushila
You can meet me at english-test.net

difference between further to and following to #19 (permalink) Fri Apr 08, 2011 10:39 am   difference between further to and following to

Have you thought about using them as alternatives for 'in response to'?

At the end vs. In the end | At the weekend vs. On the weekend
ESL Forums | English Vocabulary, Grammar and Idioms All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2
Latest topics on ESL EFL Forums
Use of "hassle"what does "smile indefinitely" mean?passive or active?as good as it wasno use ofgrammarQuitAm I stressing correct words? April 7Am I stressing correct words? April 7Am I stressing correct words? April 7Am I stressing correct words? April 7Am I stressing correct words? April 7Right or wrong?