to impose a tariff; to impose a levy; to burden; to demand too much
remember
tax
floor
provision

party waste management....

I don't understand, doesn't 'just' mean that it is alredy in the market justnow? | the window looked out onto the terrace
party waste management.... #1 (permalink) Thu Mar 10, 2011 21:05 pm   party waste management....

Hello....
Im doing a translation and it is difficult for me to understand this sentence:

The technician should be able to dispose
of packaging without use of third party waste management company

Well, i just donīt understand the meaning of "party waste management company"..

Could someone explain to me?...

Thanks in addition.

:)[/u]
Yeleandraht

Location: Colombia

party waste management.... #2 (permalink) Thu Mar 10, 2011 21:20 pm   party waste management....

third party - another company or firm other than the one who employs the technician
waste management company - a company or firm dedicated to managing the disposal of waste products.

The technician should be able to deal with the disposal of waste products himself. He should not need the services of another company to do it.
_________________

How do you use the English Prepositions correctly?English grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!This newsletter tells you all about English! Subscribe to free email English course
party waste management.... #3 (permalink) Thu Mar 10, 2011 21:40 pm   party waste management....

mmm
i got it !!!!

Many Thanks !!!

You always help me....

:)
Yeleandraht

Location: Colombia

party waste management.... #4 (permalink) Tue Mar 22, 2011 14:53 pm   party waste management....

Hey nice answer. This is the exact translation of the sentence. Appreciative.
Justinblue111

Location: London

Trick or treatto point the beardthe greatest man in the worldIs it correct?beach ballTo my astonishment,He's an ex-parrotfor a change.every inch the firemanIs scale the same as skin?We don't have any milk leftWhy do you need so many of them?What does declamations mean?