to focus; to pay attention
site
instance
concentrate
insulate

low portfolio turnover ratio

Difference between because and due to | there was not much room
low portfolio turnover ratio #1 (permalink) Wed Mar 23, 2011 18:45 pm   low portfolio turnover ratio

ESL/EFL Test #563 "Minimizing Volatility", question 8

You should invest in mutual funds with a low portfolio ......... ratio, which means that the fund manager does less buying-and-selling and more buying-and-holding, thus making the fund more tax-efficient and helping you in the long run.

(a) delinquency
(b) Sharpe
(c) Sortino
(d) turnover

ESL/EFL Test #563 "Minimizing Volatility", answer 8

You should invest in mutual funds with a low portfolio turnover ratio, which means that the fund manager does less buying-and-selling and more buying-and-holding, thus making the fund more tax-efficient and helping you in the long run.

Correct answer: (d) turnover
_________________________

ther is no right answer according to your answer tips
English Learner

low portfolio turnover ratio #2 (permalink) Wed Mar 23, 2011 19:06 pm   low portfolio turnover ratio

You have posted the correct answer from our answer bank. Please read your own post carefully, especially the part just above the line.
_________________

Can you find all the prepositions in this story?English grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Here is how you can learn English the fun way! Click to subscribe to free email English course
an attack of influenzathat sort of behaviouracross boundaries.at a moment's noticethe happiest moment of my lifeBasic Grammar Exercises (6)Trick or treatto point the beardthe greatest man in the worldIs it correct?a person himself/herself/them... OR what?Is scale the same as skin?Why do you need so many of them?