immediate; common; usual; standard
brief
number
articulate
average

the living end,

what is the meaning of yellow in this sentence... | I have been waiting VERSUS I am waiting
the living end, #1 (permalink) Thu Mar 31, 2011 5:23 am   the living end,

"Your friend Paul is very conceited. He always brags about how good he is at everything and how many women are attracted to him. He thinks he is the ......... end, and I hate to say, he's not," Maxine told Blake.

(a) fighting
(b) looking
(c) learning
(d) living

"Your friend Paul is very conceited. He always brags about how good he is at everything and how many women are attracted to him. He thinks he is the living end, and I hate to say, he's not," Maxine told Blake.

Correct answer: (d) living
_________________________

looking
English Learner

the living end, #2 (permalink) Thu Mar 31, 2011 7:25 am   the living end,

The right answer is always displayed when you click 'check my scores'. You have included it in your message above. Please read the section just above the line.
As you can see, your answer is incorrect.
_________________

In this story you'll learn everything about the passive voiceEnglish grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Here is how you can learn English the fun way! Click to subscribe to free email English course
I'll do thatNo/notwhich sentence is correctprolific reproduction.Meaning of white???perhaps/maybeI sweep my sidewalka franchise's revenuewhere to putgo out into the woods or go back into the woods?Difference between butter and margarine?What is the difference between "make" and "do"?persevere vs. pursue