only; exclusively; merely
solely
though
already
overtime

new member

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

ESL Forums | New ESL Forum Member?
how speaks English fluently? | hello everyone!
Re: HI #16 (permalink) Sun Apr 17, 2011 11:45 am   Re: HI

HI HI HI
Daryoush

new member #17 (permalink) Mon Apr 18, 2011 6:16 am   new member

Hi everyone. I'm Helena Le. I'm from Vienam. Nice to meet you!
Tiamole

Learn to use the present simple with the help of this short storyEnglish grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Read these English anecdotes and maybe smile today? Subscribe to free email English course
new member #18 (permalink) Mon Apr 18, 2011 6:38 am   new member

HI DEAR HELENA LE NICE TO ME YOU TOO.

I AM MR. DARYOUSH FROM IRAN.

DO YOU LIKE WE STUDY ENGLISH TOGETHER?

I AM WAIT TO YOUR ANSWER.
Daryoush

new member #19 (permalink) Wed May 04, 2011 20:02 pm   new member

Hi Everybody,
marija there...I want meet someone who have patient with me because my English is very bad and I would like to learn!
Mared

Location: Croatia

new member #20 (permalink) Thu May 05, 2011 0:09 am   new member

Mared wrote:
Hi Everybody,

Hello Mared,
Nice to meet you.Where are you from? I wonder what are you looking for, a partner to practice with or a teacher to learn from?? Well,if you asked me,learning a language is something that you have to do by yourself.I mean,in a forum like this you can find a teacher who can answer your questions and guide you,but eventually you have to do the hard work.Practice your English,use what you have learned for a short time everyday.Enjoy learning.Make friends with people who have the same goal.
Regards,,[/b]
Mona28

Location: Egypt

new member #21 (permalink) Thu May 05, 2011 21:02 pm   new member

Hi Mona,
Thank you for your reply! I`m from Croatia, and I saw in your profile, you are from Egypt! I want to find someone to text with, and learn in that way. I think that is the best way to learn language... I know too, that it is hard job, but as you have just said,I should learn everyday and I hope that my Englsih step by step is going to be better. Can you tell me, which is the best way to find penpal in this site, because I`m new member here!
Mared

Location: Croatia

MOna" #22 (permalink) Fri May 06, 2011 4:53 am   MOna"

hi,,, mona'?

are you going to improve your english?'
so let me Introduce my self to you,.,
I'm kiki, I'm Indonesia, near by Bali island.

so what's about you?'... who gives you know this sites?...
Kiki90

Location: Java Island

new member #23 (permalink) Fri May 06, 2011 12:18 pm   new member

Mared wrote:
Hi Mona,

HI there,
How are you? Well,I think in this site there are 2 ways to connect people, the messages and the comments, oh and recording your voice.I think it is a good way to build your confidence.I am willing to record my voice here soon :) Or you can exchange your emails via the private messages,if it possible.But to be honest,I think you should make friends first then decide if it's ok to exchange your email or not.By the way,what is your English level? Mine is upper intermediate,but I am still improving.

waiting for your reply ,,
Happy studies :)
Mona28

Location: Egypt

Re: MOna" #24 (permalink) Fri May 06, 2011 12:21 pm   Re: MOna"

Kiki90 wrote:
hi,,, mona'?

are you going to improve your english?'
so let me Introduce my self to you,.,

Hi there,
I am from Egypt.Nice to meet you.Well,I was looking for sites to improve my English and there I am :D Thanks to Google.

Regards,,,
Mona28

Location: Egypt

new member #25 (permalink) Fri May 06, 2011 16:41 pm   new member

[quote="Mona28"]
Mared wrote:
Hi Mona,

HI there,

I`m fine, thank you for asking!How are you?
To be honset, I don`t know what is my English level. I`m new here, and I haven`t work on the test in this site yet. I think I`m going to do it soon.My daughter is helping me with answering:)..I know that is not good for me, but for the first time, it`s ok (maybe?) :) Letter, I will do it by myself! Thank you very much for explenation and I hope that my English will be like yours as soon as possible:)) Mona, thank you again, for your patient. How did you find this site? is your knowledge better since you are in this site?

regards
Mared

Location: Croatia

new member #26 (permalink) Fri May 06, 2011 18:48 pm   new member

hai, and welcome
Nagarajuavv

new member #27 (permalink) Sat May 07, 2011 2:47 am   new member

Hello !
I am a new member. Would a newcomer be warmly welcome here? Good day you guy !
MelissaDaisy99

new member #28 (permalink) Sat May 07, 2011 8:23 am   new member

Most newcomers would be welcome. However, if the sole purpose of their visit were for advertising dubious links (a form of spamming), then they would be unlikely to be welcome.
I've removed your link until I find out you aren't a spammer.
_________________

new member #29 (permalink) Mon May 09, 2011 14:14 pm   new member

Hi Seher, welcome to the site!
_________________
Joel Milne,
English-Test.net Developer
Goldhat
Site Developer

Location: Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada

hi and hello #30 (permalink) Tue May 10, 2011 15:16 pm   hi and hello

hi to all my new friendssss
Praveen8888

ESL Forums | New ESL Forum Member? All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
urgent matter ...6...Hello Everyone ~!Hi everybodyI'm here....new studentI'm not preparing for any exams...hellow my dear i am samuel i can't understand some words bye byeHello from Cambodia!A big warm hug for all!HI to all, i m new to thre forum, plz help n guide me well.....thanxHello! I'm Nikamo and I'm newHello I am newI'm Ivon Neh...