to bring to the proper condition by treatment; to soften; to harden
proliferate
deign
temper
obtrude

The students interested for a career in MBA

GMAT Practice tests Increase your GMAT test score with
plus 1.400 GMAT word flash cards
ESL Forums | Preparation forum for the GMAT® Test and MBA Community
A question related to an AWA mp3 software | Difference between SAT® and TOEFL® test
The students interested for a career in MBA #1 (permalink) Sat Mar 25, 2006 7:05 am   The students interested for a career in MBA

http://www.tcyonline.com is the online counterpart of Top Careers & You launched in 2000, it has essentially been the reference site on aptitude test preparation (MBA, MCA, GRE SAT), admission notifications, practice tests, B-School Updates, etc. Its focus lies in preparing the students interested for a career in MBA, MCA, LAW, GRE, GMAT, SAT and LAW. www.tcyonline.com engaged in offering classroom coaching courses, online courses and postal courses for preparation of MBA, MCA, GRE and GMAT examinations.

The MBA section has B-school information and updates, information regarding MBA preparation, online MBA tests, Mock CAT, CAT Preparation details, information regarding MBA exams like XAT, FMS IIFT, and Symbiosis etc. Preparation for MBA requires sound knowledge of quantitative and good verbal skills. Some of MBA exams have G.K. section also which test their business GK and General GK. The general Knowledge section ids very important but still it is very difficult to have an edge over your competitors by collecting all the necessary information from one source. TCY program Top Edge: the online GK module can help the student to crack the Gk section

Information regarding different colleges for MCA in India, eligibility criterion for MCA admission, MCA preparation guidance, different sections in MCA entrance, admission notification, all the details regarding MCA exam & MCA preparation is available in MCA section at TCYonline.

Study abroad section provides the details of GRE, GMAT, SAT, TOEFL etc. These tests are mandatory for the Students who want to do postgraduate or graduation in United States & UK.

The LAW section comprises of the list of LAW schools, their admission criteria, notifications, helpline, Quiz, etc.

TCY is one of the pioneers in online testing concept in India. The company has launched their online tests for MBA, GRE and SAT nationwide through http://test.tcyonline.com. The MBA section comprises of section-wise, topic wise and full length tests having multiple choice questions on Quantitative Aptitude, Verbal Ability (RC, Vocabulary and Grammar), Reasoning and Data Analysis. The GRE and SAT sections concentrate on Verbal Ability and Quantitative Aptitude. The advantages to the students preparing for MBA, GRE and SAT examination through TCY’s testing methodology would be enormous.

Those who want to pursue their career in MBA, GRE, GMAT, SAT and LAW should make it a point to visit www.tcyonline.com and also practice on their online test series.
jit

ESL Forums | Preparation forum for the GMAT® Test and MBA Community All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Latest topics on GMAT Test Forums
GMAT® Prep Course Is it worth all that money?Low GMAT® scoreWhere in England can I take the GMAT®?Chance to get into top universities with a work experienceI want to give GMAT® in say 3 or 4 months...GMAT® help: a chance to get into top universities...Looking for HR management in de USWarning! GMAT® math sectionGMAT® Score of 720?Brand trust vs service qualityGMAT® Reading Comprehension HelpWhat is better, GRE® or GMAT®?What is the difference between GMAT® and MAT?