to summarize; to review with a short summary
recap
agree
lounge
allay

What does mean "you are fit"? (excluding "healthy" and "

collaborating | Would you please answer my question?
What does mean "you are fit"? (excluding "healthy" and " #1 (permalink) Sat Apr 09, 2011 18:27 pm   What does mean "you are fit"? (excluding "healthy" and "

Hi! I'm posting here a question about session 11, part 2 (English audio, MP3). I can't understand the last sentence, when the speaker says "you are fit":

OK, that's it. We think with /I:/ and /i/ you are fit.

I've looked up the adjective and verb in a few dictionaries but I can't figure it out. What does it mean in this context? "this lesson has provided you with all the necessary information about the difference between the short and long /i/ sound" / "after this lesson you will be able to distinguish them"? Thanks!
Betty76

What does mean "you are fit"? (excluding "healthy" and " #2 (permalink) Sat Apr 09, 2011 18:30 pm   What does mean "you are fit"? (excluding "healthy" and "

Please can you provide a direct link, Betty? Thanks.
_________________

Want to learn about the future tenses? Read this story and smileEnglish grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Read these English anecdotes and maybe smile today? Subscribe to free email English course
Appropriate Use of the word "Soothing"is to never/ is never toSuggest / BegAm I stressing correct words? April 9Am I stressing correct words? April 9Am I stressing correct words? April 9Am I stressing correct words? April 9show-and-tellTenses (From Seinfeld)readMay I take a picture of you ?Am I stressing correct words? April 7"in the same way" vs "in one and the same way"