a light romantic story, especially one that is considered trite or sentimental
distiller
elocution
analyst
novellette

What does SATŪ mean?

SAT Practice tests Increase your SAT test score with
plus 5.000 SAT word flash cards
ESL Forum | Preparation forum for the SATŪ Test
SATŪ verbal section | In about a month (May 7) I am going to take the SATs
What does SAT mean? #1 (permalink) Sun Mar 26, 2006 23:19 pm   What does SAT mean?

Hello there!

I am interested to know what the SAT is and how to help my little relative in preparing for the exam which will take place in next October, putting into consideration that we are non-natives.

Thanks in Advance!

What's SAT #2 (permalink) Thu Mar 30, 2006 8:13 am   What's SAT

in a nutshell, the SAT is a test that colleges use as a rough guage for academic ability. the SAT covers critical reading, quantitative, and analytical writing. you'll find a more complete description in the SAT test format section of our website and for tips on studying, or rather, tips on helping your relative do well on the SAT you can take a look at a studybeans website.

good luck.
Ncy111

SAT Test Preparation — Improve your Score with 1002 free SAT Vocabulary TestsSAT Study Guide Guaranteed to Raise SAT scores without weeks and months of studying — View the Free ReportSAT Practice Tests — Learn the most essential SAT vocabulary words you need to pass the SAT with these vocabulary tests and this unique flash card system
ESL Forum | Preparation forum for the SATŪ Test All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Latest topics on SAT Test Forums
Sample satŪ test without registrationShould anyone find good SATŪ exam in online?How can I prepare for the SATŪ exam?PSAT practice tests?Tips for the SATŪ?Am I in trouble? I'm about to take the SATII Chem.SATŪ Subject TestWhat do you think of my SATŪ Scores?PSAT/SATŪ Prep SoftwareHow long have you been preparing for the SATŪ?Which calculators are acceptable? (SATŪ test this morning!)How do i send my satŪ scores at Collegeboard?Is Barrons How to prepare for SATŪ book realy good at the english section?