Google
English-Test.net
Find penpals and make new friends today!

contradictory
inconsistent
impassive
parisian
scriptural
full quiz correct answer

Username
Password
 Remember me? 
Search   Album   FAQ   Memberlist   Profile   Private messages   Register   Log in 

SATŪ score

SAT Practice tests Increase your SAT test score with
500+500+100 vocabulary tests
plus 5.000 SAT word flash cards
ESL Forums | Preparation forum for the SATŪ Test
Notice: Lambents is a scammer | Raising SATŪ score
listening exercises
SAT score #1 (permalink) Wed Apr 27, 2011 5:21 am   SAT score

If we do not know how to do some difficult questions in the SAT test, can we ignore them ? Because I think the examiners just deduct the score if we have wrong answers.
Tosucceed999
I'm new here and I like it ;-)

SAT score #2 (permalink) Sun Aug 21, 2011 17:20 pm   SAT score

You can guess or skip the question- statistically it doesn't matter because the points deducted for wrong answers equal out the points you should gain from random guessing. As a general rule, if you can eliminate even one answer choice it is worthwhile to guess.
Pencilnerd

SAT Test Preparation — Improve your Score with 1002 free SAT Vocabulary TestsSAT Study Guide Guaranteed to Raise SAT scores without weeks and months of studying — View the Free ReportSAT Practice Tests — Learn the most essential SAT vocabulary words you need to pass the SAT with these vocabulary tests and this unique flash card system
Guessing on SAT Questions #3 (permalink) Thu Sep 22, 2011 5:03 am   Guessing on SAT Questions

We typically tell our students to guess if they can cross out at least one answer choice.

If you feel completely clueless and can't eliminate a single answer choice, then just skip it.

----
Parliamenttutors

SAT score #4 (permalink) Fri Dec 16, 2011 21:33 pm   SAT score

You receive no point for leaving a question blank. But there is a guessing penalty of minus 1/4 point for every question you get wrong.
Lzhd1028
I'm new here and I like it ;-)

SAT score #5 (permalink) Thu Dec 22, 2011 16:40 pm   SAT score

^ is correct.
Anthonb

SAT score #6 (permalink) Sat Jan 07, 2012 14:12 pm   SAT score

ignore if you dont have any idea
Sinan1

SAT score #7 (permalink) Fri May 11, 2012 13:25 pm   SAT score

I would always guess, even if I had no clue. Just go with your first instinct. If guessing and not guessing is statistically the same, then why not just guess? After all, you may end up being luckier than usual.
Gg500

SAT score #8 (permalink) Thu Jul 05, 2012 22:49 pm   SAT score

I would always guess, because if you can eliminate some answer choices, you are pretty much bringing your score up 10 points atleast.
ShutUpUPlay2Much

Notice: Lambents is a scammer | Raising SATŪ score
ESL Forums | Preparation forum for the SATŪ Test All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1
Latest topics on SAT Test Forums
writing multiple-choiceSelling SATŪ, OLD SATŪ, ONLINE COURSE and AP tests and LOOKING FOR OCT 2012!!!!Selling SATŪ QAS and AP tests at $4 for each!!!!!!!!!!!!QASThe quality and attention to detail is apparent.A guidance to recommend you: <SATŪ Critical Reading Game> by James HongESL tutor offerSATŪ Prep Vocab from any mobile phoneSATŪ scholarship2 Weeks left for SATŪ exam!PLEASE HELP ME CHECK AND RATE MY ESSAY! THANK YOU SO MUCHSATŪ ESSAYMemorize SATŪ Vocab! :D