Google
English-Test.net
Find penpals and make new friends today!

in a manner which shuts out all others; solely; in a limited manner
dynamic
fiscal
scrupulous
exclusively
full quiz correct answer

Username
Password
 Remember me? 
Search   Album   FAQ   Memberlist   Profile   Private messages   Register   Log in 

Meaning of cubicle

ESL Forums | English Teacher Explanations (ESL Tests)
If I get there early enough, I shall save you a seat | Track versus lane
listening exercises
Meaning of cubicle #1 (permalink) Sat Apr 01, 2006 9:37 am   Meaning of cubicle

English Grammar Error, Intermediate level

ESL/EFL Test #23 "Expressions and Gerunds", question 3

The advantage of this kind of store is that if you're not absolutely sure the clothing is the right size, you can try it on in one of the changing cabins.

(a) advantage
(b) clothing
(c) cabins

English Grammar Error, Intermediate level

ESL/EFL Test #23 "Expressions and Gerunds", answer 3

The advantage of this kind of store is that if you're not absolutely sure the clothing is the right size, you can try it on in one of the changing cubicles.

Correct entry: cubicles
The error was: (c) cabins

You have not found the error.
The advantage of this kind of store is that if you're not absolutely sure the cloth is the right size, you can try it on in one of the changing cabins.

What is cubicle
rosi

What is a cubicle? #2 (permalink) Sat Apr 01, 2006 12:10 pm   What is a cubicle?

A cubicle is a small changing room in a shop or at swimming baths where you can put on different clothes.
Conchita
Language Coach

Learn some cool expressions in the following cool storyEnglish grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Start exploring the English language today! Subscribe to free email English course
Re: What is a cubicle? #3 (permalink) Tue Sep 27, 2011 8:54 am   Re: What is a cubicle?

this doesnt look right
Cenkee

Re: What is a cubicle? #4 (permalink) Tue Sep 27, 2011 9:21 am   Re: What is a cubicle?

Cenkee wrote:
this doesnt look right

What doesn't look right?
A changing cubicle is a fitting room in a clothing store, where you try on clothes.
I'm a Communicator ;-)

If I get there early enough, I shall save you a seat | Track versus lane
ESL Forums | English Teacher Explanations (ESL Tests) All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1
Latest topics on ESL EFL Forums
Cleft sentences and use of EnglishNiece vs NephewWhat does 'reached' mean?What does performance mean?What does "all right" mean? Is there an expression totally right?Does 'stir' have to be in the Present form? Shouldn't it be "stirred"?Transferred versus preferredSimple past + past continuous'to learn to speak English' vs. 'to learn speak English'until he had seen vs. until he sawI honestly couldn't follow a word you were sayingDifference between aloud and loudlyI miss listening