unheard of; exceptional; unparalleled
occult
burly
illusory
unprecedented

GRE® or GMAT® in my case. please help me!!!

GMAT Practice tests Increase your GMAT test score with
plus 1.400 GMAT word flash cards
ESL Forums | Preparation forum for the GMAT® Test and MBA Community
Improve your grammar: I worked very hard over the last year for GMAT®... | How to prepare for my MBA?
GRE or GMAT in my case. please help me!!! #1 (permalink) Tue May 10, 2011 22:42 pm   GRE or GMAT in my case. please help me!!!

Hi everyone, I passed the toefl ibt and now I'm preparing for the next step. I will apply for the master degree in finance. I wonder that whether I should take the GRE test or GMAT test.
1. I don't apply for a MBA program, so is it ok if i take the GMAT test to apply for a MSF program.
2. I tried accessing websites of some US's university, but while some require GRE, some require GMAT, and some accept both of them. The problem is I need to apply for some schools to make sure that I can be accepted by some of them, but I do not have enough time to take both of tests, so what i should choose?

I really need some advices to make a right decision. Thank you very much for your time!
Chocomilk

ESL Forums | Preparation forum for the GMAT® Test and MBA Community All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Latest topics on GMAT Test Forums
Online / Mobile Test Prep??Statement of Purpose Sample for all programStatement of Purpose for Finance (sample)GMAT® issue essayThere is only one definition of success—to be able to spend your life in your owncompared to versus when compared toPlease review the topic and suggest me any modifications are required.GMAT® essay on topic: Global Financial CrisisScored 780 in GMAT®online Universities for MBA?ebook link to download the Gmat® official ReviewAsking for GMAT® materials except from Mba.com website is an offence!How important is Quant?