to grind the teeth together; to abrade; to grind; to make a harsh grinding noise
feed
share
grit
might

I want to improve my English

ESL Forum | New ESL Forum Member?
Hello | A big HI to all of you out there!
I want to improve my English #1 (permalink) Sat May 21, 2011 9:53 am   I want to improve my English

Dear Sir,

A lot of thanks for responding and sending me the English lesson. I do not want to prepare tofel or toeic. I just want write correct english and speak with fluency. Besides i also want the correct usage of grammar. When i write any article or piece in english language i do not feel confidence that whatever i wrote it is grammitically correct or wrong due weakness in my grammar. If u help me to remove my errors in the english writing and overall command on the language I will be thankful to u.

Regards
Intikhab
Intikhab

I want to improve my English #2 (permalink) Sat May 21, 2011 9:59 am   I want to improve my English

Hello Intikhab,

Welcome to the forums.

I think you have made an excellent start at learning English, but please avoid using 'txtspk' abbreviations if you want to write grammatically correct English.
The pronoun 'I' should alsways be written as a capital letter, and it is 'you', not 'u'. The word 'English' should also always begin with a capital letter.

I just want to write...
...grammatically correct due to weakness...
_________________

Can you find all the prepositions in this story?English grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Have you read a good anecdote today? Subscribe to free email English course
I want to improve my English #3 (permalink) Wed Jun 01, 2011 18:32 pm   I want to improve my English

I would like to improve English too..Do you have for beginning any exercises with mixed tenses for my to practice ?
Neevee

ESL Forum | New ESL Forum Member? All times are GMT + 1 Hour
hi....penpalsNewby at ESLA user of English but not a native speaker.Having a fresh start again studying EnglishAnnoucementlurning English in StartingAnyone from New Zealand here?urgent matter ...6...Hello Everyone ~!Hi everybodyI'm here....I'm not preparing for any exams...Hello from Cambodia!