to go regularly to (a certain place); to patronize
paint
frequent
initial
divide

I am new member

ESL Forums | New ESL Forum Member?
Hello, everyone! I am new here. I am Sean | Hello! I'm from U.S., but my first language is russian
I am new member #1 (permalink) Sat May 21, 2011 12:31 pm   I am new member

Thank you so much for the forum. I hope, I found all support from all friend.
Fahad111

Re: I am new member #2 (permalink) Sat May 21, 2011 15:08 pm   Re: I am new member

Hi, Fahad111. I'm Shohruh from Uzbekistan. Actually, I'm also a new member of this forum. It's really good forum and helps to improve our English. And you can aslo join to the e-mail courses by Torsten the moderator of this forum. Besides you can do tests and ameliorate your English.

Best regards
Shohruh
Ooshoha1995

Location: Uzbekistan

Learn to use the present simple with the help of this short storyEnglish grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Here is how you can learn English the fun way! Click to subscribe to free email English course
I am new member #3 (permalink) Sat May 21, 2011 16:42 pm   I am new member

Hi, I am Anuj from India. I want to improve my speaking and writing section. I am planning to write toefl next months. At the same time, I would to like to take part to clarify others doubts. I hope, this site would definitely help so many people who want to score good marks in toefl.

Best Regards
Anuj
Anuj1234

ESL Forums | New ESL Forum Member? All times are GMT + 1 Hour
hellow my dear i am samuel i can't understand some words bye byeA big warm hug for all!HI to all, i m new to thre forum, plz help n guide me well.....thanxHello I am newI'm Ivon Neh...hi, this is sai manoj, please give a review for the argument for greŽGreetings from Indonesia! ^_^hiI'm Annamaria Visagie from Namibia...I'm Frank Elysee from RwandaA suggestion for the administration of siteNew member and nervous intervieweeMy name is Alexander. I'm from Ukraine.