sturdily; steadily; assertively; in a determined manner
last
firm
ahead
certainly

asset pricing clearing???

Yes, I booked it already vs. I've already booked it | right elbow and left foot
asset pricing clearing??? #1 (permalink) Sun May 22, 2011 16:12 pm   asset pricing clearing???

Instead, the government would be well advised to create policies that curb speculation and allow for asset pricing clearing by allowing the market to bankrupt those developers that made poor commercial decisions.

In above paragraph: Please help to explain the phrase in red!
Galilom2002

asset pricing clearing??? #2 (permalink) Sun May 22, 2011 17:25 pm   asset pricing clearing???

I suspect you'd need to find someone with technical knowledge of market trading to be able to explain asset pricing dynamic and market clearing.
Perhaps you will be lucky enough to find someone with the right background here. Good luck.
_________________

In this story you'll learn everything about the passive voiceEnglish grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Here is how you can learn English the fun way! Click to subscribe to free email English course
No one likes embarrassing himselfdestroy the old, condemned housebe out that latehave let you borrow vs. let you borrowGet along...Go home for the day...Sure, you are welcome to do that...How much do you want for it?Our dogs don't get along.Do you know when he'll be back?Shall we call it a day? (meaning of this idiom)a straight answera parking spot / parking lot