Google
English-Test.net
Find penpals and make new friends today!

to provide with a combustible substance that provides energy
brief
customize
fuel
motivate
full quiz correct answer

Username
Password
 Remember me? 
Search   Album   FAQ   Memberlist   Profile   Private messages   Register   Log in 

A big warm hug for all!

ESL Forum | New ESL Forum Member?
HI to all, i m new to thre forum, plz help n guide me well.....thanx | hellow my dear i am samuel i can't understand some words bye bye
listening exercises
A big warm hug for all! #1 (permalink) Wed May 25, 2011 8:06 am   A big warm hug for all!

Hi there!

My name is Apiz. I am from South East Asia. To be exact, from Malaysia. I am an English Teacher teaching different levels of students. Studying English is something which is not the same as using it. I am looking forward to share and to be exposed with the real English out there. Have fun!
Apiz Kadir

Re: A big warm hug for all! #2 (permalink) Wed May 25, 2011 9:10 am   Re: A big warm hug for all!

Apiz Kadir wrote:
I am looking forward to sharing and to being exposed with the real English out there. Have fun!

TOEIC listening, photographs: A flooded community
Torsten
Learning Coach
Torsten Daerr

Learn all about English adverbs in this amusing storyEnglish grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Learn how to explore English words! Subscribe to free email English course
A big warm hug for all! #3 (permalink) Wed May 25, 2011 11:21 am   A big warm hug for all!

Thank you very much.That is why I am here.=)
Apiz Kadir

HI to all, i m new to thre forum, plz help n guide me well.....thanx | hellow my dear i am samuel i can't understand some words bye bye
ESL Forum | New ESL Forum Member? All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1
Latest topics on English Forums
new studenthow speaks English fluently?hello everyone!Hello I am newI'm Ivon Neh...Introductionhi, this is sai manoj, please give a review for the argument for greŽGreetings from Indonesia! ^_^hiI am new memberI'm Annamaria Visagie from Namibia...New herenew member