suggestion; tender; plan; offer of marriage
altitude
proposal
onus
machine

how speaks English fluently?

ESL Forum | New ESL Forum Member?
Introduction | new member
how speaks English fluently? #1 (permalink) Fri May 27, 2011 3:01 am   how speaks English fluently?

anyone can help me? in what way to practice my English and being fluently. my grammatical is a little bit bad. so i needs improve my English much more.

:)
Queen08

Location: Indonesia

how speaks English fluently? #2 (permalink) Fri May 27, 2011 6:15 am   how speaks English fluently?

Welcome to the forums.
There is no magic answer to learning English. You have to listen to, read, write and use it as often as possible. Ideally you should aim to learn some every day. These forums can help you to do that.

When you have a specific question about English, please post it. We'll be happy to try to help. Meanwhile take a look at the lessons and exercises for general advice.
_________________

Can you find all the prepositions in this story?English grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!This newsletter tells you all about English! Subscribe to free email English course
Introduction | new member
ESL Forum | New ESL Forum Member? All times are GMT + 1 Hour
urgent matter ...6...Hello Everyone ~!Hi everybodyI'm here....new studentI'm not preparing for any exams...hello everyone!hellow my dear i am samuel i can't understand some words bye byeHello from Cambodia!A big warm hug for all!HI to all, i m new to thre forum, plz help n guide me well.....thanxHello I am newI'm Ivon Neh...