purpose; goal; objective; target
story
fabric
consortium
aim

I'm not preparing for any exams...

ESL Forums | New ESL Forum Member?
I'm here.... | Hello from Cambodia!
I'm not preparing for any exams... #1 (permalink) Fri May 27, 2011 17:24 pm   I'm not preparing for any exams...

Dear Torsten Daerr,
I've registered some hours before on your site. I am not preparing at any exams, I'd just like to improve my English skills. I 've been learning English for many years, I can understand the written text quite well, I can write, but I cannot understand the spoken language and I have difficulties at speaking. I cannot speak fast and easily. I'm always thinking about grammar rules while I am speaking. I was looking on the internet
for listening exercises and I've found you site.
I like the English language, I like studying English, I'd like to speak it much better. I hope, you can help me to achieve my goal.
The best regards,
Judit
Jdtrozsnyai

I'm not preparing for any exams... #2 (permalink) Mon May 30, 2011 16:11 pm   I'm not preparing for any exams...

Hello Judit,

Welcome to english-test.net. It'd good to know that you think you will be able to make use of our exercises. As you are interested in speaking, you might also like to try recording a voice message. You will find the instructions here.
_________________

Want to learn about the future tenses? Read this story and smileEnglish grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Read these English anecdotes and maybe smile today? Subscribe to free email English course
I'm here.... | Hello from Cambodia!
ESL Forums | New ESL Forum Member? All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Hellolurning English in StartingAnyone from New Zealand here?urgent matter ...6...Hello Everyone ~!Hi everybodynew studenthow speaks English fluently?hello everyone!Hello! I'm Nikamo and I'm newHello I am newIntroductionGreetings from Indonesia! ^_^