Google
English-Test.net
Find penpals and make new friends today!

purpose; goal; objective; target
story
fabric
consortium
aim
full quiz correct answer

Username
Password
 Remember me? 
Search   Album   FAQ   Memberlist   Profile   Private messages   Register   Log in 

I'm not preparing for any exams...

ESL Forums | New ESL Forum Member?
I'm here.... | Hello from Cambodia!
listening exercises
I'm not preparing for any exams... #1 (permalink) Fri May 27, 2011 17:24 pm   I'm not preparing for any exams...

Dear Torsten Daerr,
I've registered some hours before on your site. I am not preparing at any exams, I'd just like to improve my English skills. I 've been learning English for many years, I can understand the written text quite well, I can write, but I cannot understand the spoken language and I have difficulties at speaking. I cannot speak fast and easily. I'm always thinking about grammar rules while I am speaking. I was looking on the internet
for listening exercises and I've found you site.
I like the English language, I like studying English, I'd like to speak it much better. I hope, you can help me to achieve my goal.
The best regards,
Judit
Jdtrozsnyai

I'm not preparing for any exams... #2 (permalink) Mon May 30, 2011 16:11 pm   I'm not preparing for any exams...

Hello Judit,

Welcome to english-test.net. It'd good to know that you think you will be able to make use of our exercises. As you are interested in speaking, you might also like to try recording a voice message. You will find the instructions here.
Language Coach

Want to learn about the future tenses? Read this story and smileEnglish grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Read these English anecdotes and maybe smile today? Subscribe to free email English course
I'm here.... | Hello from Cambodia!
ESL Forums | New ESL Forum Member? All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1
Latest topics on ESL EFL Forums
Hellolurning English in StartingAnyone from New Zealand here?urgent matter ...6...Hello Everyone ~!Hi everybodynew studenthow speaks English fluently?hello everyone!Hello! I'm Nikamo and I'm newHello I am newIntroductionGreetings from Indonesia! ^_^