case in a court of law brought by one party against another; legal claim
space
tension
lawsuit
daily

Anyone from New Zealand here?

ESL Forums | New ESL Forum Member?
lurning English in Starting | Hello
Anyone from New Zealand here? #1 (permalink) Tue May 31, 2011 16:48 pm   Anyone from New Zealand here?

I have an assignment in my university.
I have to observe about culture and language in New Zealand.
I meant about English language in New Zealand

I have to observe about behaviors in New Zealand : how people in New Zealand do greetings, apologies, and manners? what the people said (in English)?
and then about differences in English language use by younger and older persons, male or female. Is there differences in English use by them?

and also English in social variables such as age, gender, social class, religion, ethnicity, and place of residence. How the people in New Zealand use english in social variables such as above?

Please, tell me.
:)
Queen08

Location: Indonesia

Anyone from New Zealand here? #2 (permalink) Wed Jun 01, 2011 16:45 pm   Anyone from New Zealand here?

No one can help me.
:(
Queen08

Location: Indonesia

In this story you'll learn everything about the passive voiceEnglish grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Sign up for FREE and explore English! Click to subscribe to email English course
lurning English in Starting | Hello
ESL Forums | New ESL Forum Member? All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Newby at ESLA user of English but not a native speaker.Having a fresh start again studying EnglishAnnoucementurgent matter ...6...Hello Everyone ~!Hi everybodyI'm here....new studentI'm not preparing for any exams...Hello from Cambodia!Hello! I'm Nikamo and I'm newI want to improve my English