much; plenty; large; spacious
earnest
likely
ample
managerial

Which tense is correct ?

I need you for a mintue :) | indefinite article with jet lag?
Which tense is correct ? #1 (permalink) Sun Jun 19, 2011 12:42 pm   Which tense is correct ?

By the time you finish the report next year, Ms Walker ______ back from her vacation.

a) will come b) came c) come d) will have come

Which tense should I choose, especially a) or d)?

Thanks in advance,

TT
Tasmantiger

Location: Incheon Korea

Which tense is correct ? #2 (permalink) Sun Jun 19, 2011 13:18 pm   Which tense is correct ?

the d ansew is correct. In that case we use will have come.
Ooshoha1995

Location: Uzbekistan

In this story you'll learn everything about the passive voiceEnglish grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Have you read a good anecdote today? Subscribe to free email English course
Which tense is correct ? #3 (permalink) Sun Jun 19, 2011 13:19 pm   Which tense is correct ?

Ooshoha1995

Location: Uzbekistan

Which tense is correct ? #4 (permalink) Sun Jun 19, 2011 13:20 pm   Which tense is correct ?

Ooshoha1995

Location: Uzbekistan

Re: Which tense is correct ? #5 (permalink) Sun Jun 19, 2011 13:28 pm   Re: Which tense is correct ?

Tasmantiger wrote:

Thanks in advance,

TT

d) is suitable in this case as we are talking about what will have been achieved by a certain moment in time.
Zainab011

Location: Pakistan

Which tense is correct ? #6 (permalink) Sun Jun 19, 2011 13:30 pm   Which tense is correct ?

Ooshoha1995 I agree with your answer. But coluld you explain me. Why do you use in Uzbekistan english language? :))
Shaky

Location: Ukraine

Which tense is correct ? #7 (permalink) Tue Jun 21, 2011 18:14 pm   Which tense is correct ?

Hi, Shaky. My name is Shohruh. Up-to-date English language is very popular in our country. And we have international universities in Tashkent such as "Westminster International University in Tashkent", Singapur International University, Turin University, etc. For this kind of Universities we are to pass IELTS and TOEFL. Now I want to apply for Westminster Academic Lyceum.
Ooshoha1995

Location: Uzbekistan

present simple&progressive"have had" or "have been having"not/a carefully/never would meet/must have talked/was/friend's James/so soon asWhat's wrong with this sentence?histart & beginnot: a ten-thousand-dollars/since 1980/already/slip/either/so well/hopes gonot manyPlural or Singular verbs and from or inbeforesit on seat vs sit in a seatwhere did you come from?Question Related To Word -- Any