| #1 (permalink) Tue Jun 21, 2011 18:13 pm not/a carefully/never would meet/must have talked/was/friend's James/so soon as
|PLease correct errors in thick black letters:
1. After a carefully investigation, they soon discovered that the documents were hidden in one of the drawers of the desk of the chief's office.
2. If Dr Taylor had not attended the seminar, he never would meet his old friends Tom and Frank ,whom he had not seen for ages.
3. I must have talked to my boss last Friday night, but I came back home too late to call her.
4. They wish today was sunny so that they could spend the day in the country enjoying a lovely walk.
5.Andrew's new sports car must have cost much more than his friend's James.
6. David had such an enjoyable holiday in Italy last year that he would like to return so soon as he manages to save enough money.
Should it be:
2. would never have met
3. had to talk
5. friend's James'????
Thanks a lot.
I'm a Communicator ;-)
Joined: 11 Sep 2008