habitually engaged in licentious or lewd practices
ludicrous
finite
immoral
frightful

In about a month (May 7) I am going to take the SATs

SAT Practice tests Increase your SAT test score with
plus 5.000 SAT word flash cards
ESL Forum | Preparation forum for the SATŪ Test
What does SATŪ mean? | What do you think of my SATŪ Scores?
In about a month (May 7) I am going to take the SATs #1 (permalink) Wed Apr 12, 2006 22:30 pm   In about a month (May 7) I am going to take the SATs

Hi, I am an 8th grader and I am 14 years of age. In about a month (May 7) I am going to take the SATs.

Any tips on what I should do? Currently, I have Kaplan's book, Collegeboard's guide, Up Your Score, and SAT Math Prep (for 2001 version). What are your recommendations for verbal practices? For reading, should I just do all the excercises in the book? For sentence completion should I study words or actual roots?

For math, how should I raise my score? I want to get at least a 600, although on practice I'm getting a 550~ish. Should I guess or leave blank?

Oh, and also, what do YOU think would be a decent score for my age? Thanks in advance guys. Much appreciated.
Sinhais422

Math Score Boost: no secrets => just prepare with hard wo #2 (permalink) Sun Apr 30, 2006 16:04 pm   Math Score Boost: no secrets => just prepare with hard wo

Try out xlprep.com to increase your math score. I would recommend spending time in their quiz section. They cover all aspects of the Math SAT in a very formal way and track your results. As you progress, you will quiockly be able to determine where your areas of weakness are and then focus on those.
The tool is free for demo purposes and less than $30 for a subscription so you can't go wrong.

Remember: there are no secrets or short cuts: the way you will boost your score is through hard work. Sounds old fashion but it is the truth that any successful SAT test-taker will admit to. Sure, some students will do much better while studyoing little but they are cheating themselves: if they studied that much harder they would get an even better score and maybe get a more lucrative scholarship offer, get in a better college.
Tungsten

SAT Test Preparation — Improve your Score with 1002 free SAT Vocabulary TestsSAT Study Guide Guaranteed to Raise SAT scores without weeks and months of studying — View the Free ReportSAT Practice Tests — Learn the most essential SAT vocabulary words you need to pass the SAT with these vocabulary tests and this unique flash card system
ESL Forum | Preparation forum for the SATŪ Test All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Latest topics on SAT Test Forums
SATŪ and A-level exams as English proficiency testsSample satŪ test without registrationShould anyone find good SATŪ exam in online?How can I prepare for the SATŪ exam?PSAT practice tests?Tips for the SATŪ?Am I in trouble? I'm about to take the SATII Chem.SATŪ Subject TestPSAT/SATŪ Prep SoftwareHow long have you been preparing for the SATŪ?Which calculators are acceptable? (SATŪ test this morning!)How do i send my satŪ scores at Collegeboard?Is Barrons How to prepare for SATŪ book realy good at the english section?