ball; sphere; planet Earth; world
globe
admission
glove
estate

when you figure in

Mills' is open late, so I went there. | What does 'plum job' and 'to take sth all in mean'?
when you figure in #1 (permalink) Mon Jul 04, 2011 14:40 pm   when you figure in

From TOEIC listening part III, set 3, exercise 7:
Yeah, we could, but when you figure in the cost of time and gas getting to another store, it might end up being cheaper just to buy it here right now.
Please explain in bold above, thank you:)..

when you figure in #2 (permalink) Mon Jul 04, 2011 15:49 pm   when you figure in

I would reword the part in bold typeface in the following way:
...when you include the cost of....

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/figure+in
look under "Phrasal verbs"
_________________

What do you know about the progressive forms?English grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Learn how to explore English words! Subscribe to free email English course
Actually, if it's not too much trouble, would you proofreading my power-point slialone // lonelyWord is that he asked the publisherI heard that the city [b]is going to start collecting yard waste soon[/b].But I will in about 10 years.let's get startedlake - with or without articlespend time to do something or spend time doing somethinginformed the policeShouldn't the preposition be 'an' instead of 'a' before euphemism?use past tensePhrasal verbs: 'carry over' and 'carry out'Poked my eye out