to modernize; to make current
update
instruct
collaborate
lounge

Actually, if it's not too much trouble, would you proofreading my power-point sli

But I will in about 10 years. | Setting targets and setting goals
Actually, if it's not too much trouble, would you proofreading my power-point sli #1 (permalink) Tue Jul 05, 2011 14:26 pm   Actually, if it's not too much trouble, would you proofreading my power-point sli

From TOEIC listening part III, set 4, exercise 4:
Actually, if it's not too much trouble, would you proofreading my power-point slides?
Shouldn't it be:
Actually, if it's not too much trouble, would you proofread my power-point slides?
Thanks a lot!:-)

Actually, if it's not too much trouble, would you proofreading my power-point sli #2 (permalink) Tue Jul 05, 2011 14:39 pm   Actually, if it's not too much trouble, would you proofreading my power-point sli

I agree.
Also it can be worded this way: "would you mind proofreading my power-point slides?"
_________________

Learn to use the present simple with the help of this short storyEnglish grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!This newsletter tells you all about English! Subscribe to free email English course
Actually, if it's not too much trouble, would you proofreading my power-point sli #3 (permalink) Tue Jul 05, 2011 19:20 pm   Actually, if it's not too much trouble, would you proofreading my power-point sli

That should be '... PowerPoint slides' in line with Microsoft's usage.
_________________

to hold the conference call/to change a meeting time?to hook up with sb/in an airportTOEICŪ listening part III, set 4, exercise 10:I'll be out of town Tuesday and Wednesday...How's your new building coming along?alone // lonelywhen you figure inWord is that he asked the publisherI heard that the city [b]is going to start collecting yard waste soon[/b].I like for my house to be clean and orderly.Could you give the synonym of "opportunity" here?use past tensePhrasal verbs: 'carry over' and 'carry out'