Google
English-Test.net
Find penpals and make new friends today!

sure; definite; particular; specific
upcoming
certain
conscious
drastic
full quiz correct answer

Username
Password
 Remember me? 
Search   Album   FAQ   Memberlist   Profile   Private messages   Register   Log in 

A big hello to all new members!

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 178, 179, 180 ... 382, 383, 384  Next

ESL Forum | New ESL Forum Member?
Hello from Poland | Say hello to my old friends
listening exercises
A big hello to all new members! #2671 (permalink) Wed Oct 21, 2009 16:00 pm   A big hello to all new members!

hiiii...

I`m Maria Leilana
I`m here becouse I want improve my english. I`m from Brazil, 24 year old and very happy person.
Maria Leilana

A big hello to all new members! #2672 (permalink) Wed Oct 21, 2009 18:41 pm   A big hello to all new members!

Hi everyone. My name is Timi and I am from Albania. I am here to improve my English. I casually found your address, when searching for some English lessons, especially in writing and grammar.
Timi

What do you know about the progressive forms?English grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Read these English anecdotes and maybe smile today? Subscribe to free email English course
A big hello to all new members! #2673 (permalink) Thu Oct 22, 2009 0:37 am   A big hello to all new members!

Maria Leilana wrote:
hiiii...

I`m Maria Leilana
I`m here becouse I want improve my english. I`m from Brazil, 24 year old and very happy person.

Hi Maria!!
Im new here too and also im brasilian. Im from Minas Gerais country side, but now i have been lived in Belo Horizonte for 20 years to study and work. You are so beautiful!!
Where do you live? Witch state of Brazil do you from?
I learned english at Uptime consultants here in Belo Horizonte for one year! Really!!
Im 38 years old.

Kisses and Bye.
Carecamg

A big hello to all new members! #2674 (permalink) Thu Oct 22, 2009 6:12 am   A big hello to all new members!

Hi Timi :)
It's good to hear that you want to improve your English. Hope we can work together and achieve new heights.

BYE!!!
Aks9454

Hi #2675 (permalink) Thu Oct 22, 2009 9:48 am   Hi

Hi evreybody, I'm Hanan, I'm from Syria, I would to learn english with you
Thanks

:o
Hanana

A big hello to all new members! #2676 (permalink) Thu Oct 22, 2009 12:23 pm   A big hello to all new members!

Hi guys! I'm cliff, male, 25 years old. I'm quite energetic because i'm not that old. I would like to meet new friends from this forum and we can improve English together. I like English and i spend a large amount of my time on improving it. I have some problems with writing, i can't write as good as i can do with Chinese. I hope i can make a big impprovement. So, let's do it together!

kind regards

Cliff Yu
Cliffyu

Let's write together to achieve unbelievable improvement #2677 (permalink) Thu Oct 22, 2009 12:30 pm   Let's write together to achieve unbelievable improvement

Dear ARUN,

I'm really glad to hear that you are writing everyday to express your thought. If you don't mind, i'd like you to be my penfriend. I need your help with my writing.

Kind regards

Cliff Yu
Cliffyu

A big hello to all new members! #2678 (permalink) Thu Oct 22, 2009 12:44 pm   A big hello to all new members!

Hi Cliff :)

I would be happy to be your penfriend. I will try my best to help you in improving your English writing skills.

Bye....
Aks9454

A big hello to all new members! #2679 (permalink) Thu Oct 22, 2009 13:16 pm   A big hello to all new members!

Thanks, man!!
Could you introduce yourself please?

Cliff
Cliffyu

A big hello to all new members! #2680 (permalink) Thu Oct 22, 2009 13:49 pm   A big hello to all new members!

Hello,

I am Peter from Hungary. I live in Brussels now. I would like to improve my English knowledge, because I would like to get a good job in Brussels.

regards,

Peter
Peterbrussels

Hi! #2681 (permalink) Thu Oct 22, 2009 14:27 pm   Hi!

Hello:

My name is Nerea, I am from Spain, I born in Bilbao but now I live in Madrid. I work in publicidad making ads. My english is very bad, but I want to impruve, because I dont want to live forever in Spain, I want to go Australia, or other countries.

Lets talk in english!

kissss
Nereapotato

Hello #2682 (permalink) Thu Oct 22, 2009 15:36 pm   Hello

Hello, everybody
My name's Julie and I'm happy to be here.
My English is improved a lot thanks to your lessons.Thank you. :P
Juliechimgee

A big hello to all new members! #2683 (permalink) Thu Oct 22, 2009 16:51 pm   A big hello to all new members!

Hi to everyone!
I am Enver i am from Macedonia, i get TOEFL iBT exam once and i fall, now i am here to improve my english language skills. I am happy that i found this forum.
Expert

A big hello to all new members! #2684 (permalink) Fri Oct 23, 2009 7:48 am   A big hello to all new members!

Hello my name is Melanie but everyone calls me Melli. Im 26 years old.
Im also new here and I want to improve my english. Im from germany and I hope we have a good time here :)
Melli
I'm new here and I like it ;-)

A big hello to all new members! #2685 (permalink) Fri Oct 23, 2009 7:57 am   A big hello to all new members!

I am a fresher to this site hope i will lern good english
Bhasker Ce

Hello from Poland | Say hello to my old friends
ESL Forum | New ESL Forum Member? All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 178, 179, 180 ... 382, 383, 384  Next
Page 179 of 384
Latest topics on English Forums
Problem with registration?Hey guys glad to be herechanging identityI am new student.sometimes l be where l should be .....Hi friends ....introductionMake friendHappy new yearDear all, I am Swami From IndiaHello, I am Dani from BulgariaRosalisa from CambodiaHi!, I'm Khuzaida from Malaysia