lack of knowledge; illiteracy; lack of education; state of being uninformed
ignorance
waiter
size
ideal

A big hello to all new members!

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 237, 238, 239 ... 382, 383, 384  Next

ESL Forums | New ESL Forum Member?
Hello from Poland | Say hello to my old friends
A big hello to all new members! #3556 (permalink) Sun May 02, 2010 13:46 pm   A big hello to all new members!

FlyingV wrote:
Hello everyone :)) I visited this forum a few days ago and, must admit, it is really great and friendly as well. Think thatís a lot here to talk about.
My name is Victor (well just Vic), Iím 20. I live in Kiev, itís the capital of Ukraine and a beautiful city with great historical traditions and spirit of Christianity. Iím studying IT/Maths at university and also have different hobbies. Among them: sport, canít live without it; guitar playing, though Iím far not a guru, hehe. Also I like reading good books, pity, itís a lack of free time. And of course a poetry (thatís one of the main reason to improve my English, cause I donít like write in Russian (my native)). As to my favorite music, I listen mainly to classical rock, some hardíníheavy and instrumental music, there are also some masterpieces of old Russian rock, which I adore. I would be glad also to talk about philosophy of East, I recently have got to know about yoga and I have really appreciated many points.

You may fairly notice, my English isnít sufficient and the word list leave much to be desired. Pity to say, in our higher educational system studying of English is far from what it should really be despite of a lot of demagogies about its importance. So I have decided, itís time to take a strong line and stop delaying.

It will be very pleasant for me to converse with You.

Hi Victor,
Here Minud from India. I am very mature personality like your Teacher.Its very fine that you are busy with So manies hobbies, also keep upright in study also.
You have to learn HOw concertrate in any subject at Easy as Playing a Game. You can use Yoga Techniques or STYLE OF REPITATION like children.
This is enough for Today, Say special Thanks to our Tutor Mr.Torsten who introduced me.
IN ANY DIFFICULTIES PLEASE WRITE TOME O.K.
gOOD NIGHT .
_________________
mminudd///.
Minud9

A big hello to all new members! #3557 (permalink) Sun May 02, 2010 14:28 pm   A big hello to all new members!

[quote="Conchita"]This is just to say a big hello to all new members!

If you like, you can tell us a bit more about yourselves. Itís always interesting to know the person behind the writing, especially their language and which corner of the world they are in.

Learn, share and enjoy![/quote

I am Vipin from Dehradun INDIA.

Good to know u.

I am a teacher of english as well as a perpetual learner.

I'm always on the look out for better,efficient,effective and faster ways to facilitate the process of learning english for beginners.

Tell me something about urself.

regards]
Drvipinoberoi

Can you find all the prepositions in this story?English grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Learn how to explore English words! Subscribe to free email English course
A big hello to all new members! #3558 (permalink) Sun May 02, 2010 14:30 pm   A big hello to all new members!

Learn, share and enjoy![/quote

I am Vipin from Dehradun INDIA.

Good to know u.

Tell me something about urself.

regards]

Drvipinoberoi

A big hello to all new members! #3559 (permalink) Sun May 02, 2010 15:19 pm   A big hello to all new members!

Hi guys ;) It's a great pleasure to meet all of You here in this wonderful place :) I'm really happy to be part of this international community ;d
It's so great, people form all around the world in one place, together, in peace !!! sharing knowledge, thoughts and experiences ;)
a little bit about me... My name is mariusz, but i don't like it (it's too long and too difficult to pronounce and I don't know any English equivalent for it ) so always when i meet new people I tell them that my name is Max ;D so You can call me Max as well :) I'm 21yo, right now mostly I'm wasting my time because I interrupt my studies, and I don't have a job... so most of my time I'm spending online, watching movies, listening to music etc The only useful thing I'm doing these days is learning English :) It's the only thing that I'm really devoted, because I'm aware that very soon I'll leave my country and go abroad... anyway I'm going outside now, because the weather is so beautiful today, it's so hot !!!
take care and have a great weekend :D bye bye
Mxgts

Location: Poland UNFORTUNATELY at this moment :(

A big hello to all new members! #3560 (permalink) Mon May 03, 2010 19:36 pm   A big hello to all new members!

Hello everyone ,
my name is Abdullah . I'm from Saudi Arabia and i'm glad to be a member of this amazing forums and i hope my language be improved with your support.

Thanks a lot my brothers.

abdullah
Amh992

A big hello to all new members! #3561 (permalink) Tue May 04, 2010 8:55 am   A big hello to all new members!

hi every body
Iam new member, I am trying to improve my English ,I am from KSA JUBAIL ,I am welcoming all and wish you all the best
Thank you
Mhm123

Location: Saudi Arabia

HI #3562 (permalink) Tue May 04, 2010 8:58 am   HI

wish all the best it is good to improve your English skills my Name Mohammed from KSA
Mhm123

Location: Saudi Arabia

A big hello to all new members! #3563 (permalink) Tue May 04, 2010 12:10 pm   A big hello to all new members!

Hi everybody,
This is the first day that I register here and I understand that is very useful site to learning english. Also I think I can find a lot freinds here. My name is Vahid and usually my friends call me vavali. I'm 35 years old. I graduated in Administration Management from University of Tehran. And now work as a expert in a financial company. I live in Tehran, the capital city of Iran. Tehran is a big city with a population about 17 million people. I love my country but I am not satisfied with my city at all because of air pollution , crowded and traffic jam.
Anyway I will be very glad to find freinds here.
Vavali

Location: Iran

A big hello to all new members! #3564 (permalink) Tue May 04, 2010 20:10 pm   A big hello to all new members!

Hi, i am Heldy, from CŠnada, and i have to say that your english is much better than mine, i want to improve it too, my problem is that i understand almost everything, but my real difficult is writting or describe what i want to say,
Bad for me ....
Penumbra

A big hello to all new members! #3565 (permalink) Tue May 04, 2010 20:24 pm   A big hello to all new members!

Hi Heldy, welcome to our forum. What is your native language?

TOEIC short conversations: Two co-workers discuss final stages of new advertising campaign.

New English Professor #3566 (permalink) Tue May 04, 2010 22:33 pm   New English Professor

Hello Everyone,
My name is JayDe Jepsen and I'm an American living in Brasilia, Brazil. I teach English to Brazilian students in person and via Skype. I love to teach English via Skype because it's a wonderful piece of technology and convenience. I have some (Skype) availability so if there's anyone wanting to learn English, grammar, conversation etc please feel free to contact me. I have very reasonable hourly rates and the sessions are fun. I particularly enjoy teaching foreigners.
Best to all,

JayDee Jepsen
email: jaydee.jepsen@gmail.com
Skype: jaydee.jepsen
Jjepsen

Location: Brasilia, Brasil

A big hello to all new members! #3567 (permalink) Wed May 05, 2010 1:45 am   A big hello to all new members!

hi everyone..i'm a new member here...i am glad that at last i had found out this kind of forum that everybody are challenge to speak languages they want to improve in the first place...that's why i'm here to seek help from your precious time in teaching english..although,i can speak english better from before but still there's something that i have to change and improve the way i learn....so guyz,i'm knocking on your door to help me...God bless to all!!!!!
Dj

Location: Philippines

I am new here #3568 (permalink) Wed May 05, 2010 2:02 am   I am new here

Hi everyone this is the first time I've registered in a forum and technology and I don't match that much, so be patient. I've just started teaching English so this forums will help me sort some doubts out.

Rafacris

A big hello to all new members! #3569 (permalink) Wed May 05, 2010 5:35 am   A big hello to all new members!

Hi ! I'm Suribabu,I'm an Indian,I'm married and having two daughters.I'm working as an Inspection Engineer
Psbabu

A big hello to all new members! #3570 (permalink) Wed May 05, 2010 7:22 am   A big hello to all new members!

Hi, everyone

My name's AE. I'm from Thailand. I'm 22 years old. I'm interested about English so much, In my place. I hardly ever to try English Language.
I'm sorry, If I have too weak in English : ( And now i have freetimes So I want to upgrade these language.

If somethings' wrong. Please tell me and I wil going to improve it.

Ps. BAD GRAMMAR<< .. Nice to meet you all , So I love this forum. : )
Aezbrabo

Location: Thailand

ESL Forums | New ESL Forum Member? All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Problem with registration?Hey guys glad to be herechanging identityI am new student.sometimes l be where l should be .....Hi friends ....introductionMake friendHappy new yearDear all, I am Swami From IndiaHello, I am Dani from BulgariaRosalisa from CambodiaHi!, I'm Khuzaida from Malaysia