Google
English-Test.net
Find penpals and make new friends today!

attraction; lottery; contest which ends in a tie; natural channel; gully
draw
total
system
acceptance
full quiz correct answer

Username
Password
 Remember me? 
Search   Album   FAQ   Memberlist   Profile   Private messages   Register   Log in 

A big hello to all new members!

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 238, 239, 240 ... 382, 383, 384  Next

ESL Forum | New ESL Forum Member?
Hello from Poland | Say hello to my old friends
listening exercises
A big hello to all new members! #3571 (permalink) Wed May 05, 2010 7:56 am   A big hello to all new members!

Hello my name is Michael D'Castro and I'm 22 years old my nationality is Burmese and Thai and also I can speak Thai and burmese very will .But my English is not very will so I wish to improve my English .
Dcastro

A big hello to all new members! #3572 (permalink) Wed May 05, 2010 8:05 am   A big hello to all new members!

Dcastro wrote:
Hello my name is Michael D'Castro and I'm 22 years old my nationality is Burmese and Thai and also I can speak Thai and burmese very will .But my English is not very will so I wish to improve my English .

Really? You can speak Thai , Wow wonderful You from Burma ! that right?

Where do you live now? .. Nice to mee you : )
Aezbrabo
I'm new here and I like it ;-)

In this story you'll learn how to use the English articlesEnglish grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Learn how to explore English words! Subscribe to free email English course
A big hello to all new members! #3573 (permalink) Wed May 05, 2010 8:52 am   A big hello to all new members!

Hello everyone! I'm Led, 28 years old from the Philippines. As I browse this website, I find it quite interesting since I can relate to it. I've difficulty in speaking English. As a constant user of the language because my work calls it for, I gotta boost my confidence in using it. But, how can I be such if I don't have the courage to use it? Or how can I become one if I'm not so-good in the language? I think, through this website, I may be confident in speaking English. Please help me attain my goal. Thanks! Likewise, I may be able to gain more friends from around the Globe. Kudos!
Ledespuig10

Hello from: American English Professor #3574 (permalink) Wed May 05, 2010 10:55 am   Hello from: American English Professor

Ledespuig10 wrote:
Hello everyone! I'm Led, 28 years old from the Philippines. As I browse this website, I find it quite interesting since I can relate to it. I've difficulty in speaking English. As a constant user of the language because my work calls it for, I gotta boost my confidence in using it. But, how can I be such if I don't have the courage to use it? Or how can I become one if I'm not so-good in the language? I think, through this website, I may be confident in speaking English. Please help me attain my goal. Thanks! Likewise, I may be able to gain more friends from around the Globe. Kudos!

Hello,
I'm an American English professor and I teach English via Skype. I posted a introduction on this page. Skype is a wonderful piece of technology to learn English. contact me at jaydee.jepsen@gmail.com or Skype: jaydee.jepsen
Thanks
JayDee
Jjepsen

A big hello to all new members! #3575 (permalink) Wed May 05, 2010 16:09 pm   A big hello to all new members!

Seraphim here. Hello all!
Seraphim

A big hello to all new members! #3576 (permalink) Wed May 05, 2010 20:09 pm   A big hello to all new members!

Hi everybody!, Hi Torsten, yes, i forgot to say my native language, i am really a Latin girl, i speak spanish, i am from El Salvador, but i love English lenguage more, and i am really glad to meet you, i am 28 years old, El Salvador is a beautifull country, but right now, is one of the most violents countries in the world, sadly...
well you can't have everything in this world after all...
no with those craps making your life imposible..., but i am here, surviving... i hope you don't get a headache with my! OK!
Penumbra

A big hello to all new members! #3577 (permalink) Thu May 06, 2010 3:49 am   A big hello to all new members!

Hi there, my name's John. I'm 24. I'm from Colombia. I'm heavily into English. I'd like to meet new people, share and learn with them
Jeyjey

Hello every body #3578 (permalink) Thu May 06, 2010 8:12 am   Hello every body

I'm not new in this forum but I just want to say hello to all the forum members.
Sirajudeen

Hi everybody on ESL FORUM #3579 (permalink) Fri May 07, 2010 6:25 am   Hi everybody on ESL FORUM

I am Hemasiri from Sri Lanka. I have been on the forum for about four months now. This is indeed an ideal place to improve English. I like to communicate with anybody who is interested to improve their standard of English. I hope we all can build up more pleasant world through English.[/quote]
Ratnayake 57

A big hello to all new members! #3580 (permalink) Fri May 07, 2010 11:01 am   A big hello to all new members!

hello every one beautiful and handsome girls and boys
hello with all my heart.
Black Wolf

A big hello to all new members! #3581 (permalink) Fri May 07, 2010 11:06 am   A big hello to all new members!

I am sure I will find so many friends here.
Black Wolf

A big hello to all new members! #3582 (permalink) Fri May 07, 2010 11:07 am   A big hello to all new members!

Will someone say something in Korea?
Black Wolf

A big hello to all new members! #3583 (permalink) Fri May 07, 2010 11:37 am   A big hello to all new members!

Hello to everybody!
My name is Tanya I am 27 and I love English language. My native land is Ukraine but now I live in Russia. It`s very interesting to join this group and to improve my English here with you!
Thanks...
EnTrLarina

A big hello to all new members! #3584 (permalink) Fri May 07, 2010 13:17 pm   A big hello to all new members!

Hi My self is jiya. Nice to meet you all friends.
Jiya

A big hello to all new members! #3585 (permalink) Fri May 07, 2010 20:30 pm   A big hello to all new members!

Hello everyone.

I am a native English speaking 23 year old male from the US. I've recently decided to learn Japanese. I'm about 3-4 months and a few hundred hours into learning the language, which I'm enjoying a lot. If anyone would like help in English (particularly if you're Japanese) I don't mind lending a helping hand. (or tongue as the case may be)
Flopjack

Hello from Poland | Say hello to my old friends
ESL Forum | New ESL Forum Member? All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 238, 239, 240 ... 382, 383, 384  Next
Page 239 of 384
Latest topics on English Forums
Problem with registration?Hey guys glad to be herechanging identityI am new student.sometimes l be where l should be .....Hi friends ....introductionMake friendHappy new yearDear all, I am Swami From IndiaHello, I am Dani from BulgariaRosalisa from CambodiaHi!, I'm Khuzaida from Malaysia