of a smaller version or dimension
mental
downsize
terrible
rival

A big hello to all new members!

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 239, 240, 241 ... 382, 383, 384  Next

ESL Forums | New ESL Forum Member?
Hello from Poland | Say hello to my old friends
A big hello to all new members! #3586 (permalink) Sat May 08, 2010 12:11 pm   A big hello to all new members!

Hello dear all,
I'm Diallo and I'm living in France since 2002 but I come from Senegal (in West Africa). I'm a PhD Student in Marketing and a teaching assistant at Paul CÚzanne University. I enjoy research and meeting people from all sides of the world; I am very happy to join this forum.
See you.
Diallobe

A big hello to all new members! #3587 (permalink) Sat May 08, 2010 15:19 pm   A big hello to all new members!

hello it is my first mail i want to tchatch
Omar Zidour

Learn to use the present simple with the help of this short storyEnglish grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Read these English anecdotes and maybe smile today? Subscribe to free email English course
A big hello to all new members! #3588 (permalink) Sat May 08, 2010 22:15 pm   A big hello to all new members!

I was born In 1985 In Iran. My grandmother named me Tohid. It means God Is the one. I'm university student and studying English translation at university of my motherland, Khoy.

I'll be so happy If you accept me as your friend. I think If we share our ideas about English, we can learn it as soon as possible. I believe two heads are better than one, for this reason joined you. Now, who do want to be my friend?
Tohid

A big hello to all new members! #3589 (permalink) Sun May 09, 2010 13:38 pm   A big hello to all new members!

Tohid wrote:

Omar Zidour

A big hello to all new members! #3590 (permalink) Sun May 09, 2010 13:39 pm   A big hello to all new members!

I want to be your freind
Omar Zidour

A big hello to all new members! #3591 (permalink) Sun May 09, 2010 13:44 pm   A big hello to all new members!

I have studied english since 2009 until now, I want increase help me if I will do faults
Omar Zidour

A big hello to all new members! #3592 (permalink) Sun May 09, 2010 17:33 pm   A big hello to all new members!

hi you!my name is Huong. I come from Viet Nam where there are a lot of beautiful scenes and traditional culture.Have you ever gone to Viet Nam.
The reason I register this forum is to improve my English skills and make friends with everyone in all over the world.I think that it is a good chance to exchange our knowledge and discover our cultures.
I am a friendly and humorous person,so I would like to make friend with everyone.
Nguyenhuong

A big hello to all new members! #3593 (permalink) Sun May 09, 2010 19:29 pm   A big hello to all new members!

Hello darling ^^

Glad to join you ^^ .. And would be happier if you accept me among you ..
I'm Sara ..Live in Saudi Arabia .. I'm 17 years old .. Still a high school student
I wanna improve my language .. And practice all what I've studied before ..
I speak Arabic "native" & English & trying to learn French too ^^
I learn them just for enjoying and discovering .. ^^

Many thanks for greeting =) .. Wish you always the best ^^
Oxy

Location: Kingdom of Saudi Arabia

A big hello to all new members! #3594 (permalink) Sun May 09, 2010 20:01 pm   A big hello to all new members!

Hey everyone, hope you all are having a great day and enjoying this wonderful site. I've been gone for a long time to work on some business issues and now I'm back. I sure as hell missed a lot of great discussions. It's great to be back in the loop.
Jayj

A big hello to all new members! #3595 (permalink) Sun May 09, 2010 21:54 pm   A big hello to all new members!

Hello Huong,

Nice to meet you.

I hope you are fine. Actually It's a great pleasure for me to be your friend. I think we can learn each other a lot, can't we?

I'm a boy. Can I ask you're male or female? I'll be so happy If you tell me more about yourself.

Tohid
Tohid

A big hello to all new members! #3596 (permalink) Sun May 09, 2010 22:32 pm   A big hello to all new members!

Can I know your name? Or anything about yourself?

Tohid
Tohid

A big hello to all new members! #3597 (permalink) Sun May 09, 2010 22:46 pm   A big hello to all new members!

Hello Sara,

How do you do?

I want to be your friend. You said your native language is Arabic, right? Lucky you because most of experts say it's perfect. I love it and I'm going to learn it at near future.

Let me tell you that my mother tongue is Azari Turkish.

Bye for now.

All the best,
Tohid
Tohid

A big hello to all new members! #3598 (permalink) Mon May 10, 2010 2:49 am   A big hello to all new members!

hi Tohid.I am Huong.I am glad to make friend with you.
I'm a girl.I live in the capital of Viet Nam, Ha Noi.Have you ever heard about Viet Nam.Now I am studying in a university in Ha Noi.I like listening to music,watching films,chatting with my friends.
Nguyenhuong

A big hello to all new members! #3599 (permalink) Mon May 10, 2010 9:02 am   A big hello to all new members!

Hiiiiiiiiiiiiii,
My name is Vipin and I am from India..i know reading and writing english.
but my problem is speaking and also don;t know how to make a letter,there
was a lot of grammar problems for me..
Vvipin

A big hello to all new members! #3600 (permalink) Mon May 10, 2010 9:06 am   A big hello to all new members!

Hello! My name is Evelina and I am from Romania. I love English, I am here to learn as much as I can... wish to take a Cambridge proficiency test!!!
Evelina Dumitru

ESL Forums | New ESL Forum Member? All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Problem with registration?Hey guys glad to be herechanging identityI am new student.sometimes l be where l should be .....Hi friends ....introductionMake friendHappy new yearDear all, I am Swami From IndiaHello, I am Dani from BulgariaRosalisa from CambodiaHi!, I'm Khuzaida from Malaysia