lawyer; barrister; advocate; solicitor
benefit
attorney
range
description

A big hello to all new members!

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 240, 241, 242 ... 382, 383, 384  Next

ESL Forum | New ESL Forum Member?
Hello from Poland | Say hello to my old friends
A big hello to all new members! #3601 (permalink) Mon May 10, 2010 13:15 pm   A big hello to all new members!

I found a user. She's name is Puje. She's 20 years old and she's from Mongolia. Capital city called Ulaanbaator.She has sister.She learns English
LudmilaV

Hi, I'm new member #3602 (permalink) Mon May 10, 2010 14:41 pm   Hi, I'm new member

hi,I am Zeynep from Turkey ,I registered this forum only a few days ago and I'd like to improve my english language skills. I know little about this forum so I really need help from all helpful friends:)
Zbbcn

Can you find all the prepositions in this story?English grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!How many different ways with words do you know? Subscribe to free email English course
A big hello to all new members! #3603 (permalink) Mon May 10, 2010 14:47 pm   A big hello to all new members!

hello everbody Iam Zeynep from Turkey Iam new in this forum Iam teacher in primary school in Kocaeli(near to İstanbul)I'd like to improve my english language skills with the help of this forum ıf you help me in this way Iwill be very glad much thanks:)
Zbbcn

A big hello to all new members! #3604 (permalink) Mon May 10, 2010 16:28 pm   A big hello to all new members!

Well, hello everybody... This is JCarlos, a 40 year old man, writing a message for all you people reading maybe in the other side of the world... Well, I speak spanish, latin american spanish because I'm from Santiago, Chile, in south america, they call it the last site of the world but I don't believe so... Now is up to you to tell me, after looking up in your Atlas, if they are right or wrong

I really love this languaje... and I'd like to speak it, and write it, and read it in a appropiate way... so if I make some mistakes, obvious mistakes, please stop by and help me.

Thanks to you all.

JCarlos
Jcarlos

Location: Santiago, Chile

A big hello to all new members! #3605 (permalink) Mon May 10, 2010 17:32 pm   A big hello to all new members!

Hello everyone, I am Simona from Italy I need to improve my english skills... for my future!
Simonaaa

A big hello to all new members! #3606 (permalink) Mon May 10, 2010 20:28 pm   A big hello to all new members!

Hello everyone: I am new member in here and I like it too much. my name is Djimme Ahmed my surname is Sissoko my neck name is Djamcity I live in Mbour in SENEGAL 81 kms form Dakar.SNEGAL Its capital its Dakar I come from Niger its capital it"s Niamey but I see Many people confused Niger of Nigeria.I am shop keeper I am 28 years old I am single I live on my own my mother tongue it"s Sonike I speak 7 languages and here we speak wolf and FRENCH I do not have oportunite to speak English I am very intrested in learning English language I never had been to any School in my childhood in my life that go top on me but it was not my fault .It was my parents faults.thank GOD of course English online I AM GETTING BETTER NOW I fell so much with my studying.please I AM NOT SURE WITH MY SENTENS CORCT ME .BEST REGARDS DJAMCTY .
Djamcity

Location: Senegal

A big hello to all new members! #3607 (permalink) Tue May 11, 2010 10:03 am   A big hello to all new members!

Hi ,
This is Aparna Chakraverty from India. I've recently joined this forum and love to take the tests. It's pleasant to be connected with people who share the same interest.
lots of regards...
Aparnac

Location: Vadodara, India

A big hello to all new members! #3608 (permalink) Tue May 11, 2010 14:59 pm   A big hello to all new members!

Hi,everybody
My name is Boshko, i'm glad you much to become a member of you. I'm from Mongolia. I am very exciting because i receive your mails every fourth day and how nice is it for me! It give a lot of information and knowledge.

many thanks,
Boshko
Alisa

A big hello to all new members! #3609 (permalink) Wed May 12, 2010 1:58 am   A big hello to all new members!

Hello Torsten,

Well, l think my problem is, that when i have a conversation with somebody, it is really hard to keep up with the conversation.. Please, l need your help!

Bika
Bika

A big hello to all new members! #3610 (permalink) Wed May 12, 2010 2:02 am   A big hello to all new members!

Sorry, l didnt mention that the problem has something to do with the past and future conversation..
Bika

My experiences of learning english #3611 (permalink) Wed May 12, 2010 4:07 am   My experiences of learning english

Nice to meet you!

Jim
Wolfwtj

Location: China

Hi, I'm new member #3612 (permalink) Wed May 12, 2010 8:37 am   Hi, I'm new member

hie everyone..dis is nikhil from india
Niks 89

A big hello to all new members! #3613 (permalink) Wed May 12, 2010 9:41 am   A big hello to all new members!

Bika wrote:

Please give us some examples of those conversations. Who do you usually speak to and what do you talk about?

TOEIC listening, talks: Announcing special employee discounts on leisure services

A big hello to all new members! #3614 (permalink) Wed May 12, 2010 12:33 pm   A big hello to all new members!

Hello Conchita,
I'm a new member on english-test.net and I enjoy using such on-line posiibilities to improve my English.I'm from Poland and I appreciate my knowledge of English ( or my English level is being evaluated) as upper-intemediate.Professionally I've been running my own business in engineering and additionally since 2001 representing a German Company on the Polish market. So on, two languages have been used be me for a long time.I know pretty well Russian. I have to say that my English skills were better some years ago because I had learnt slowly but surely. Now, being a little order,my systematic habits have been changed to worse.
From time to time I use BBC learning English,because there is a lot listening exercises. You are from Spain and for a long time I have planned to visit both countries on Iberian Penisula: Spain and Portugal. This year it shall happen, of course on condition that Island's dust cloud will not disturbing in June the flight shedules.If think, If current affairs are getting worse then I'll use the form"maybe it will happen"

Greeting from Poland
jan
Jan64

Location: Poland-Wielkopolska

Say Hello to everybody #3615 (permalink) Wed May 12, 2010 17:35 pm   Say Hello to everybody

Hello, everyone~

I'm Stella,

I'm 27 years oold. I'm from Taiwan. It is a small, beautiful and friendly island.

I really want to improve my English ability, therefore I join this forum.

I really hope make a friend with someone and communicate in English.

Thank you friends.
Stella.tu

ESL Forum | New ESL Forum Member? All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Problem with registration?Hey guys glad to be herechanging identityI am new student.sometimes l be where l should be .....Hi friends ....introductionMake friendHappy new yearDear all, I am Swami From IndiaHello, I am Dani from BulgariaRosalisa from CambodiaHi!, I'm Khuzaida from Malaysia