to give in to desire; to yield to; to satisfy; to spoil; to humor
suppose
indulge
halt
hazard

A big hello to all new members!

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 382, 383, 384  Next

ESL Forums | New ESL Forum Member?
Hello from Poland | Say hello to my old friends
A big hello to all new members! #526 (permalink) Fri Aug 29, 2008 11:54 am   A big hello to all new members!

hello,

i am leka from Georgia,
i;m new member is hear,
i'm 25 years old and i am intrested to know more new friends
Leka

A big hello to all new members! #527 (permalink) Fri Aug 29, 2008 15:57 pm   A big hello to all new members!

Hello Leka,

Welcome to english-test.net! How are things with you in Georgia these days? Many thanks for joining our forum.
Best regards,

TOEIC short conversations: Talking about utility expenses

In this story you'll learn how to use the English articlesEnglish grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!How many different ways with words do you know? Subscribe to free email English course
A big hello to all new members! #528 (permalink) Sat Aug 30, 2008 2:22 am   A big hello to all new members!

well, my name is danang arief. i am indonesian. i know this pretty forum from my friends whose his skill in english was amazing although he is indonesian, just like me. i am here to learn and improve my english to complete the prerequiries that needed to take sholarship. happy to meet you all :)
Whizzkid

A big hello to all new members! #529 (permalink) Sun Aug 31, 2008 12:37 pm   A big hello to all new members!

Hiiiiii .. I'm Marriana Khoury .. originally palestinian but I'm living in United Arab
Emirates -Dubai- ..I want to study at the Amircan University there .. that's why
I'm working hard on studying Teofl ..so I can get a high score ..
In fact I decided to join this site because I felt that I can get a professional help
whenever I need it .. also I believe that sharing experiences with the other people
who are trying to improve their English is an excited idea as well ..
after all .. thanks for the chance that leads me to this good place with friendly
people ..
Marriana Khoury

A big hello to all new members! #530 (permalink) Mon Sep 01, 2008 11:04 am   A big hello to all new members!

hi i am toha from Bangladesh. I do job in a software company. I am little bit poor in English.I want help from you guys.
Toha

A big hello to all new members! #531 (permalink) Mon Sep 01, 2008 12:49 pm   A big hello to all new members!

Hi Torsten/Teachers,

I am Vinay from India. How are you doing? thank you very much for sending e-mails.

I am working as a Web Designer. I am very good in designing web pages but because of my poor english(both written and spoken

english) I lost lots of carrier opportunities, I come to know that with out good english I can't servive in this industry, so finally I

decided to improve my english. My big problem is I won't get much words while speaking and I do gramatical mistakes, please

help me to overcome this problem.

Vinay
Nbvinay

A big hello to all new members! #532 (permalink) Mon Sep 01, 2008 14:34 pm   A big hello to all new members!

Hello Vinay,

Welcome to english-test.net and many thanks for sharing your experiences with us. To improve your English you should read and follow this guide.

Let me know what you think.
Best regards,

TOEIC short conversations: A man gives his co-worker directions to a conference center

A big hello to all new members! #533 (permalink) Mon Sep 01, 2008 15:09 pm   A big hello to all new members!

Hello to everyone... :shock:

Would somebody, please, help me with this test?
He ______ to send his friend the money when the will _______, and he ________ his
part of the inheritance.
a) promised; was read out; had received;
b) had promised; had been read out; received;
c) promised; will be read out; will have received;
d) has promised; was read; has received.

:) Thank you for a quick response! :shock: :roll:
Doriplesa

A big hello to all new members! #534 (permalink) Mon Sep 01, 2008 17:56 pm   A big hello to all new members!

Hello Torsten,

Thanks for your reply, I have gone through the article really it's interesting and I will start the 30/30 Challenge after collecting all the materials that are required to start the challenge.

And one more thing I want to ask you is that, how is my English? Could you find mistakes from my last two posts in this topic.

Thanks and Regards
Vinay
Nbvinay

A big hello to all new members! #535 (permalink) Mon Sep 01, 2008 19:39 pm   A big hello to all new members!

Hi Vinay,

I'm very glad you are going to start the Challenge -- all you really need is access to English language mass media such as NBC, BBC, CNN or SkyNews. As a matter of fact, if you have a broadband Internet connection, you can start the Challenge right away.

Your English is pretty good and it will be even better when you complete the 30/30 Challenge.

TOEIC short conversations: Discussing the benefits of being self-employed

A big hello to all new members! #536 (permalink) Mon Sep 01, 2008 20:24 pm   A big hello to all new members!

hi all,
I'm from iran and love to be here among you ,who love to master this damn language.all my life I ve been very close to english partly because as an engineer i need english to expand my field of knowledge and partly to communicate with other engineers.but sadly recently i ve realised although i understand english perfectly,my fluency and command of english has its short comings.my english tone has interacted with my native one too. so ive decided to start a serious review of what i had known before.and i really appreciate any one who can help me on this path.that's why im here right now and i hope that i succeed with the kidness of my new friends.finally i would like to thanks all those who made this site possible.
best regards,
sooski
Sohrab

A big hello to all new members! #537 (permalink) Mon Sep 01, 2008 20:31 pm   A big hello to all new members!

Hi Torsten,

I have broadband Internet connection, I will start the Challenge right away. Thanks once again for your help and guidance.

Regards

Vinay
Nbvinay

A big hello to all new members! #538 (permalink) Tue Sep 02, 2008 12:40 pm   A big hello to all new members!

Hello everybody,
23 years old, my name is Nazim, and I am from Algeria( a north african country, for those who don't know it).
After having got an information science engineering diploma, I want, now, to get in a renowned business school, which compels a high toeic score. That's why, I'm in the urge of improving my english level,which leaves much to be desired.
Perken.
Perken

A big hello to all new members! #539 (permalink) Wed Sep 03, 2008 7:19 am   A big hello to all new members!

Hi everybody, my name is vee. I come from Thailand and live in Bangkok.
My english skill is not good so, I am so glad to registry for this site. I would like to improve my english skills so I hope that will be better. Nice to meeting with other people.
Vee

A big hello to all new members! #540 (permalink) Wed Sep 03, 2008 13:11 pm   A big hello to all new members!

hello, everybody!
My name is Le, from Vietnam. I love English language so I am happy to join this forum. I hope you will help me to improve my english.
thank you everybody. It's very nice to make friend with all of you.
Lebrian

ESL Forums | New ESL Forum Member? All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Problem with registration?Hey guys glad to be herechanging identityI am new student.sometimes l be where l should be .....Hi friends ....introductionMake friendHappy new yearDear all, I am Swami From IndiaHello, I am Dani from BulgariaRosalisa from CambodiaHi!, I'm Khuzaida from Malaysia