merchandise; goods; item that is bought and sold; something useful
originality
cart
imaging
commodity

A big hello to all new members!

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 381, 382, 383, 384  Next

ESL Forums | New ESL Forum Member?
Hello from Poland | Say hello to my old friends
A big hello to all new members! #5716 (permalink) Sat Mar 22, 2014 10:03 am   A big hello to all new members!

Beeesneees wrote:
Hello S. Shanthi,

Sometimes in very long threads, where people have deleted and edited their posts, the software adds an extra blank page to the end of a thread. If you go straight to that blank page, then you get a message that the topic doesn't exist...

When people then post enough messages to reach that blank page, everything goes back to normal...
That is why I have posted two messages in a row - so that the thread has spread onto the blank page, and it is no longer blank.

I'm sorry that the software error made you think the topic was missing.
_________________

A big hello to all new members! #5717 (permalink) Sat Mar 22, 2014 10:22 am   A big hello to all new members!

Thank you for your reply Madam.
_________________
If you want Excellence,You must aim at perfection in our work.
Shanthisethuraman

What do you know about the progressive forms?English grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Sign up for FREE and explore English! Click to subscribe to email English course
A big hello to all new members! #5718 (permalink) Tue Mar 25, 2014 10:29 am   A big hello to all new members!

Hi Beeeneees Madam,
Since I have receiving the same TRN, the topic post does not exist, I have to fill up the blank space by typing more messages.

I would like to all new members to say"H E L L[/colo[color=violet]r] O"" and how they find ETN for English Learning? How best ETN is good with them? what way they get benefited after joining forum? What is their ambition?

As for me I find the Forum is very [b]informative and Eye Opener[/b] for new learners and existing learners. My English knowledge has become very good after joining this forum.
Actually it is everyday process, you cannot find a improvement in a single month or day.
You should keep practicing yourselves by attending test, writing feed back, and chatting with your friends. Regular practice is must for learning English like our daily routine. If I don't find time to attend test, I will go through Alan's Essays or any subject on English.

Wishing you all good Luck

Thanking you

S.Shanthi
_________________
Shanthisethuraman

salam #5719 (permalink) Sun Apr 13, 2014 18:18 pm   salam

salam every body
My name is jiji from egypt,i am a student in undergraduate studies, i like very much the english langauge....

many thanks
Mkjl

Location: The place of my life

New Member #5720 (permalink) Thu May 01, 2014 17:34 pm   New Member

Hello Everybody;
My name is Edgar Cosco. I am Peruvian.
I would like to know a new people around the world.

Edgar
Edgarcosco

A big hello to all new members! #5721 (permalink) Mon May 12, 2014 12:39 pm   A big hello to all new members!

I am back here after more than three years.
Ramadan

Location: Egypt

A big hello to all new members! #5722 (permalink) Wed May 21, 2014 13:32 pm   A big hello to all new members!

hello everyone~~
I am Little Ting. I am Chinese.
Littleting

Location: China

A big hello to all new members! #5723 (permalink) Wed May 21, 2014 13:55 pm   A big hello to all new members!

Hi everyone! I am Xuan and I love this web so much!
Luckyxuan

A big hello to all new members! #5724 (permalink) Wed May 21, 2014 17:00 pm   A big hello to all new members!

Hello Little Ting and Xuan,

Welcome to the English Test forum. I think you will find it a very useful and friendly place!

Take care,
Megan
_________________
Come talk with us in the Speak Spontaneously thread! http://www.english-test.net/forum/ftopic78982-1470.html
Xiaomuou

Location: An American lost in the Netherlands

A big hello to all new members! #5725 (permalink) Fri Jun 06, 2014 12:44 pm   A big hello to all new members!

Hi, my name is Max, I'm from Kazakhstan, Almaty.
I'm here to prepare to TOEFL test.
Mdenissov

A big hello to all new members! #5726 (permalink) Mon Jul 21, 2014 18:39 pm   A big hello to all new members!

hello everyone brothers and sisters
Luckydude

Location: Uzbekistan

A big hello to all new members! #5727 (permalink) Mon Aug 11, 2014 2:27 am   A big hello to all new members!

Hello there! Howdy? I'm Emie from Philippines. I am a student and now taking up the secondary level in College. I am here to learn the English Language for me to be able to communicate with native speakers. I guess this site will help me to develop my communication. I gotta to go now. I have a class today.
Have a great day to all......
Emiemz

Location: Philippines

A big hello to all new members! #5728 (permalink) Tue Sep 23, 2014 23:05 pm   A big hello to all new members!

Hi! I'm Fulya. I'm from Istanbul, Turkey. I've been preparing for TOEFL since July. I've just come back an exam preparation course from Malta. I'll take an exam on 4th of October. I'm here because I want to join online Skype sessions and also getting some corrections for my writing essays. At glance, the forum looks beneficial. Good luck for everyone.
FulyaK

A big hello to all new members! #5729 (permalink) Sun Nov 09, 2014 5:43 am   A big hello to all new members!

Hello everyone, my name is Elson. I from Singapore. I am here to enhance my English as I am a Chinese education person. I find this web site very helpful and also able to make some friend.
Elson88

Hello to the previous forum members #5730 (permalink) Sun Dec 28, 2014 9:18 am   Hello to the previous forum members

Hello curious English learners,
My name is Aiza and I am from Pakistan. I have joined this forum to refine my English speaking and writing skills. I hope it will be a good experience to learn and share our experiences with each other.
Aiza Kashif

ESL Forums | New ESL Forum Member? All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Problem with registration?Hey guys glad to be herechanging identityI am new student.sometimes l be where l should be .....Hi friends ....introductionMake friendHappy new yearDear all, I am Swami From IndiaHello, I am Dani from BulgariaRosalisa from CambodiaHi!, I'm Khuzaida from Malaysia